Preregistration for April Event

Preregistration is now open for the April event, April 18-20 at MacQueen Forest Preserve. Please do NOT PM preregistrations! Please email preregistration to waysidelogistics@gmail.com as well as the tags you will need. I will no longer accept PMs for preregistration. Preregistration will be open until Midnight CDT on April 16th. "Pay no plays" need to be received by the 16th as well. No exceptions will be made for preregistrations - if they aren't emailed on time, you will be expected to pay full price.

Preregistration Cost - $30 for the weekend
Standard Cost - $40 for the weekend.

If you have any questions, please email me at waysidelogistics@gmail.com

As Tara and I are new to Alliance I have some questions about pre-reg. What info do you need for the pre-reg (tags, spells, etc.) Do we have to pay before the event if we are coming, and how do we do that if so?

I hope this will help, and was not out of line for me to post. THIS IS WHAT MN USES.

To Prereg, Please Send

A.) Your Name
B.) Characters Name
C.) BP expenditures (skills etc.)
D.) Spell list (Extra credit for a rough idea on second days list)
E.) Magic Items (You know the glowing things...)
F.) Anything else you think I need to know. (Missing tags, special needs, who shot kennedy etc.)

To waysidelogistics@gmail.com (changed the email :p aren't I thoughtful?)

Don't forget magic items. You need to have those listed too

hehe better? :D

Magic WHAT? Never heard of em <looks shifty> :lol:

Of course you haven't Dave, there is not magic....

Kevar,

You have the list dead on.

Also, currently, we are not accepting payment ahead of the event, except for "pay no play". Coming soon is a paypal system to prepay online.

One more thing - calling me to get me to send a sheet to another chapter isn't a good idea. I won't remember. That I promise. Please email the request.

Thomas, please email me where I need to send which sheet.

I sent an email to that email address already with all my tag requests in addition to letting you know I'll be there.

also, mind dropping me a PM with how much loose BP I have so that I can spend it before the event...thanks again,
JC

Jorundr said:
I sent an email to that email address already with all my tag requests in addition to letting you know I'll be there.

also, mind dropping me a PM with how much loose BP I have so that I can spend it before the event...thanks again,
JC

Jeremie,

I got your email. First one, actually. I'll have build numbers for you, as well as everyone else, this weekend. This database has a bit of a learning curve.

Rob

I hope yer ready for the deluge on April the 8th....as thats when us Minnesotans are likely to be pre-reging after our event on the 4th-6th. :mrgreen:

Like a plague of locust we will come! MUAHAHAHAHAHA...cough..cough...sorry got a little carried away...

haha oh great....

¡eep!

Back