Preregistration for August 10-12 Event

Kitaruen

Knight
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am pleased to inform you that pre-registration for our August event, August 10-12, is now open.

For registration, we need: MIs, build expenditures, high magic, and goblin stamp expenditures. We also need your column, so we can prepare your battleboard. It's a new year, so please, we need all of the information fresh.

Preregistered people will pay only $30 for the event. Those who do not preregister will pay $40 at the door.

The preregistration deadline was TUESDAY, AUGUST 7th at 11:59 PM CDT. Note the deadline had moved to Tuesday!

New rulebooks will be available for $20. You can reserve one as a part of your preregistration.

Memberships will also be available for sale. For those attending in person, it is a part of your event fee. If you are planning on pay no playing or gobbying the event, it is $15 additional to renew for 2012. This also gives you a $15 discount on the first event you attend in person, if you make it out to Chicago. All memberships expire on Dec 31, 2012.

You can prepay for the event via Paypal. There is a $2 surcharge for doing so, to offset the Paypal fees.

The email address for Paypal, as well as preregistration emails, is WaysideLogistics@gmail.com

Tavern menu will be posted after the deadline, but before the event. If you have any food allergies, please notify us ASAP, in a separate email from your preregistration, so it doesn't get missed!

NPCing in Chicago is ALWAYS FREE! Just bring a few bucks for food!

The site address is:

3640 Scout Road
Kirkland, IL 60146

See you there!

Preregistered PCs
1.Rob D
2.Paul F
3. Chris M
4. DAVE g
5. Alexander T
6. Matt N
7. Daphne P
8. Danielle D
9. Brianna D
10. Nick P
11. Vicki P
12. Seamus C
13. Amanda F
14. Chris T
15. Rob K
16. Nelle D
17. Aysha K
18. John P
19. TIm F
20. Paul S
21. Ethan K
22. Ryan B
23. Dave C
24. Kayla N
25. Josh S
26. Rob S
27. Ranee J
28. Dawn V
29. Aaron V
30. Kim H
31. Dave W
32. Katlyn H
33. Andrea R

Preregistered Undecided
1. Courtney H

Preregistered NPCs
1.Thomas M
2.Ryan B
3.Nathan K
4. Josh B
5. Brittany S
6. Peter D
7. Kyle S

Kitaruen said:
Preregistered NPCs
1.Thomas M
2.Ryan B
3.Nathan K

You assume I'll be there and NPCing!....well you're right.

That is cheating you can't pre-populate the pre-reg list! I demand a recount, an iquiry...an inquisition!

AllianceCHI said:
Pre Reg already... you big baby.

I had to wait and see what my group mates spent my money on first...

Dave,

I'll be giggling if my pre-reg gets in before yours...

tennyo.san said:
Dave,

best hurry, I turned mine in last night.

Lurin said:
tennyo.san said:
Dave,

best hurry, I turned mine in last night.

Then you are safe. I JUST asked for my card as I have been Zombie Daphne since I got home Monday.

*drools and moans* Brains...

guess who's prereg'd for this event....DIS DUDE!!!

Remember Prereg ends at midnight Tuesday, so get those preregs in....

Can I pre-reg again and get credit for TWO characters? I'll pay twice as much as I'm paying now!

Lurin said:
Can I pre-reg again and get credit for TWO characters? I'll pay twice as much as I'm paying now!

Only if you can clone yourself to be able to PLAY as both characters. And if you can manage that may I suggest playing Durl?

:lol:

going to go with no...but I like the outside the box thinking

Kitaruen said:
going to go with no...but I like the outside the box thinking

Call it what it is. Cloning. Tho would be scary... 2 Daves...

mmm Durl backpacked by Enan, the ultimate team!

Lurin said:
mmm Durl backpacked by Enan, the ultimate team!
With Jehyu nearby, making Durl new swords, so he doesn't have to keep swiping ones from unwitting blacksmiths. ;)

tennyo.san said:
Lurin said:

Only if you can clone yourself to be able to PLAY as both characters. And if you can manage that may I suggest playing Durl?

:lol:

Don't forget changing the Alliance By-Laws, which might be harder than cloning....

11 hours and 20 minutes left to Pre-Reg!

damn that's a nice amount of PC's

Back