Preregistration for June Game

prashka

Scholar
Marshal
Pre-reg is now OPEN!! (If you have missed the pre-reg deadline please still send in a pre-reg if you are planning on coming to the event, while you may not get the discount you can help make Friday night check-in faster and easier for all of us.)

Please be aware that it has been okayed to offer 15 goblin stamps, just like Seattle, if you pre-reg early! We will give you 15 goblin stamps if you pre-reg by Friday May 26th. This gives you 10 days to pre-reg and receive 15 goblin stamps!

This is for the Alliance Oregon June 9-11, 2017 event at Millsersylvania State Park near Olympia, WA. THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM OUR USUAL CAMP SITE. PLEASE GO TO THE CORRECT LOCATION!

Pre-reg will close on Friday May 26th, at 11:59 PM. (Pre-reg will be closing two weeks prior to events going forward, to give the logistics team more time to handle requests and pre-event prep, thank you for your understanding.)

You may now Prepay for your events! Please send payment to paypal@allianceoregon.com along with your full name and that you are pre-paying for game (so we don't think its a donation). Please limit it to just this game at this time.
If you do not wish to pre-pay using PayPal, you maybe use our new Square Cash account by either using the app and sending us money via our $allianceoregon cashtag or by clicking on this link: http://cash.me/allianceoregon
Please have this done before Friday of game. We do not check the list on Friday of game and we may delay getting you checked in until we have the ability to check.

Please fill out our pre-reg form here.

Reminder we are now only accepting pre-reg's via our online form, we will no longer accept emails. Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any BP expenditures you need to take care of them separately from your pre-reg, please send inquiries and requests to the logistics email by THE FRIDAY BEFORE GAME. Thanks!

In addition we will be cracking down on incomplete pre-regs going forward, please remember that if your pre-reg is received incomplete you will not receive the discount event fee. You will be charged the at the door price for the event.

Event Fees

• PC: $65.00 at the door, $50.00 if you pre-reg.
  • Advance page: $40.00 at the door, $30.00 if you pre-reg
  • Page: $30.00 at the door, $20.00 if you pre-reg
  • NPC: Free to play, NPC food is $20.00 if you pre-reg before the deadline.
Name in red - Received an incomplete pre-reg.
Name in blue - Late Pre-reg.

PC Pre-reg's received:
Matt H
Shane R
Dallas E
Krystina F
Thomas W
Jessica W
Layn H
Rollin F
Brian J
Russell L
Shane M
Chantell W
Joseph N
Carrie N
Aaron N
Christine W
Brian H
Barbara M
Sonya F
Anna S
Cass J
Ryan W
Daniel M
Queenie T
Nikki B
Jeremy R
Rory S
David K
Matt W
Zaz Y
Jimmy H
Brent W
Kristin W
Stephen S
Matt O
Kara G
Paul G
Carmen S

Late PreReg's Received:
Luke D

Character Transfers received:

(If your name is not on this list then I have not received your character card from your home chapter. If I do not receive it by Saturday evening (6/3/17) you will either need to bring a copy of your most recent card or play with the most recent card I have for you in the database. If I don't have anything for you in the database you might end up NPCing.)

NPC Pre-reg's received:

William B
Paul N
Ben T
Jett C
Ben S
Pierre K
Sheri C
Jessica L
Norm B
Amanda B
Ryan H
Alexander H
Bryan B
Austin M
Erik O

NPC Meal Plan -
William B
Paul N
Ben T
Ben S
Sheri C
Ryan H
Alexander H
Bryan B
Austin M
Jett C
Erik O

Cabins list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mO72-G5F2MBwpiGxQdJvUciOhkNqvmrT-qAU4HJGVUk/edit?usp=sharing

Please use the above link to sign up for your bunks. I will be moving (not removing) people who do not pre-reg. The Trading Post is Auto Assigned to Zaz. Please do not move or remove ANYONE without their permission. Please do not move ANYONE on the Non-pre-reg column unless their name is on the Pre-reg list above. NPC's, please sign up below. We have plenty of sleep space but obviously it's good to have sleeping spots for those who we know are going!

Last updated:

If you feel you should be on this list and are not, please email logistics and let us know. Thanks!

Last edited:
I will say this again so it is perfectly clear:

WE ARE AT MILLERSYLVANIA STATE PARK THIS TIME

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi. The link to questions about filling out the pre-reg form isn't working. Would you be able to post it again? Thanks!

Cabin list link has been updated! Please check it out and sign up accordingly!

Jocean,

I can't find the post anywhere. If you have questions about how to fill out the pre-reg form, please just email me at logistics@allianceoregon.com . Sorry for the confusion!

Barbara

Bump! Tomorrow is the last day for pre-reg. Please do it and make my day! :)

It said NPC sign up below, did you mean in this thread or in the NPC area on the cabin document?
Just in case I did both. My brother and I will both be attending as NPCs. Unless my computer screwed up I believe we have both pre-registered as of this evening.
Sorry for doing it so close to the deadline, it took time to get the days off work and make sure the doctor said my knees were not too damaged from Big West to play again. lol

Pandafox, Sweet! We look forward to having you!

Paul, I'll try and get that up right now.

Last chance bump! Get your pre-regs in now!!!

"If I do not receive it by Saturday evening (3/25/17) you will either need to bring a copy of your most recent card or play with the most recent card I have for you in the database."

I'm assuming the date there is incorrect, and just copied and pasted from a previous post and was missed in the updating?

Yeah, it was just copy-pasted. I meant June 3rd. Sorry.

Pandafox,

Site generally opens around 3-4, and lay on will be a hard lay-on after opening. Opening is generally between 8 and 9 PM. Our facebook group has more info and faster answers to these questions, too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/allianceoregon/
:)

I sent an email, but posting here too; I originally pre-regged for PC, but I'd like to change that to NPC + meal plan please.

Erik O (aka Larix)

Erik,

Changed! :)

Back