Preregistration for March 21st Now Closed

Lurin

Duke
Thats right mates its that time, preregistration for our March event is now open until March 18th!

For a list/form for preregistration check our website at http://www.mnalliance.com/PreReg.html

Simply fill it out and send it to Info@mnalliance.com! For Convience I've included the list of things to include at the bottom of this post for those people who would prefer to have it all within their Pre-reg Email.

Preregistered Players
1.)Josh Clark
2.)John Greenwood
3.)Paul Foisy
4.)Victoria Pacillo
5.)Joy Nelson
6.)Emily Henderson
7.)Brent Woodward
8.)Adam Costlow
9.)Samantha Oestreicher
10.)Ryan B.
11.)Amanda Zeller
12.)Paige Hubbell
13.)David Tengdin (Still need Transfered card)
14.)Jenn Sireno
15.)Tim Sireno
16.)Rob Carr
17.)Tara Carr
18.)Ryan Zabawa
19.)David Raatz
20.)Carrie Smurr (thank Paul!)

Registered Players
21.)Andy Rathbun

Preregistered NPCs
1.)Chris Hamilton
2.)Evan Christensen
3.)David Glaeser
4.)Duncan Borgman
5.)Chris Matta
6.)Steven Stana
7.)Al Weier
8.)Eric (Al's Friend, a gobbie for his last name!)
9.)Frank Mahoney

Preregistration List

Player Name:

Character Name:

Home Chapter:

Build and Goblin Stamp Expenditures (include exactly how you want to spend your free build and goblin stamps.):

NOTE: You may spend up to 50 goblin points/stamps per day of an event for production items, at a cost of 1 goblin stamp per production point. So for a weekend event you could get up to 100 production points worth of stuff. Which is handy for scoring an extra suit of armor, some cure light wounds potions, or some useful battle magic scrolls.

Daily Skills Needed (PTD skills, racial skills, etc.):

Production and Craftsman (Please include how many levels you have, and what you area making, make sure to mention any Workshops etc.):

Memorized Spells (Please separate by school and level.):

Magic Items (Please include all details about the items and tags needed.):

Tags Needed (Please include anything from a previous event that you need a proper tag for. For magic items include all details.):
NOTE: You do not receive new armor tags at the start of each event; this is only done at your first event.

Second Day Tags (We would prefer that you list all the tags that you will need for the second day as well. However, you will be allowed to switch out any spell tags or production at the second day logistics.):

Daily Skills Needed (PTD skills, racial skills, etc.):

Production and Craftsman (include how many levels you have and how they are being used in detail):

Memorized Spells (separated by school and level):

Magic Items (include all details about the items and tags needed):

Re: Preregistration for March 21st Now open!

I would also like to add the following to the pre-reg list:

Allergies to any food types (i.e. onions, shellfish, goat cheese, etc.)

Thanks!

-Ryan

consider it done ryan

-web grunt

just a knock a'brain for people going to the Minnie 1-day on the 21st. ¡Prereg is all here! don't be left out in the woods, pre-reg closes 3/18 (sooner than you think)

By the way, SoMNDave, has my transfer gotten to you yet or do I need to hassle SeaDave again?

Alas Miss, We've not yet recieved your card.

List has been updated, preregs for players are not quite half the people who have said they'll be coming, lets get those pre-regs in, I hate charging extra money!

Mm now thats a list that says fun to me! <runs off to hasstle more people to pre-reg>

Wow, girls actually do larp out here :p Back when I did nero there would be like 60 guys and 1 girl :p

I think we currently have ... 5 larping ladies signed up for this event, oh my! (And at least one more we be waiting on the prereg from!)

Are Larping Ladies like Lords 'a Leaping?

Thanks for extending this Dave! I had a hell of a last two days with 2 midterms and literally 7 hours of classes yesterday. Hopefully my logistics team in NH will be sending my character asap.

Times change guys, cause even now girls are publicly nerds. :p

I aprove of the PC girl to guy ratio... NPC's sorry your not looking so pretty. ;) Of course with the exception of you Dave! :D

Dave is: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AWESOME! :D

This message was brough to you by friends of Dave.

Paul

PS. Dave can I have 20 dollars?

Alas, Preregistration is now closed, Good news though, you can still attend the event! And if you send your preregistration in we'll even have an envelope waiting for you at logistics to save you time!

If you want to make sure your preregistration was accepted, just look up at the top and see if your name is on the list!

i so tired too! i've been tring for two weeks! but yes Thankyou to paul and dave for helping me out and keeping me on track. I'm excited and i can't wait for this event.

carrie

Fynwei said:
I swear, when I see him next game I'm going to smack him silly! Or just wish I could.

ORLY??? :lol:

Back