Preregistration for October 2-4 is CLOSED, Registration Open

Ladies and gentleman,

I am pleased to inform you that preregistration for the October 2nd-4th event in Chicago is CLOSED!

You can still register for the event, so we have your tags ready for you at the door.

Preregistered people will pay only $30 for the event. Those registering now will pay the full $40.

New rulebooks will be available for $20. You can reserve one as a part of your preregistration.

Memberships will also be available for sale. For those attending in person, it is a part of your event fee. If you are planning on pay no playing or gobbying the event, it is $15 additional to renew. This also gives you a $15 discount on the first event you attend in person, if you make it out to Chicago.

You can prepay for the event via Paypal. There is a $2 surcharge for doing so, to offset the Paypal fees.

The email address for Paypal, as well as preregistration emails, is WaysideLogistics@gmail.com

NPCing in Chicago is ALWAYS FREE!

The preregistration deadline was Sept 30th at Midnight!

See you there!

Preregistered PCs (16)
David Glaeser
Robert Sachs
Jeff Rainville (prepaid)
Catherine Fountaine
David Tengdin (prepaid)
Carrie Smurr
Ranee Johnson
Soren Haurberg
Victoria Pacillo
Brooks Tomlinson
Ryan Zabawa
Laura Burton
Matt Nottelmann
Levar Jackson
Amanda Feigenheimer
Roy Burton

Preregistered NPCs (4)
Paul Foisy
Seamus Costello
Kevin Moore
Nate DeDecker

Re: Preregistration for the October 2-4 Event is NOW OPEN!

Ah HA! Victory, I have finally toped the Pre-reg charts for Chicago! <dances> Course...the last guy to do that did perm..... :?

Hmmmm, since it is getting to be later in the season and cold at night, maybe we should serve up something hot in the kitchen then. Turtle soup all around? :D

Maxondaerth said:
Hmmmm, since it is getting to be later in the season and cold at night, maybe we should serve up something hot in the kitchen then. Turtle soup all around? :D

oh no, it took a year of events for people to stop making bad turtle soup jokes in game, now it spreads to the intra-webs?!

Lurin said:
Ah HA! Victory, I have finally toped the Pre-reg charts for Chicago! <dances> Course...the last guy to do that did perm..... :?

So, like he said - turtle soup with Durl's dead body. :)

Rob i'm PC'ing.

Okay Dave, we'll just make fun of you mercilessly and make mock turtle soup.

So, umm... who's coming to the event?

Neither I nor Stephen will be able to make it to the next event unfortunately. Hope y'all have a good event.

I'll be there, I just haven't done my homework yet... but yea, looking forward greatly to this one! :)

So, a turtle, a gypsy, and a healer walk into a mod...

Technically Durl is two of those, (Thats right, I'm part gypsy!)

Hey how did I get missed out of this equation!?

A gypsy, dark elf, turtle and healer walk into a mod... :p actually that's not all that bad a conglomeration of skills...

So since you guys can take care of everything in the mods, I'll just stand back and watch and/or take pictures. :p

Dreamingfurther said:
Hey how did I get missed out of this equation!?...

Well, because you haven't preregged! That's why!

-_- sorry Rob... I'll get thing sent in as soon as I can, atm I'm kind of waiting on someone to send me a Paypall payment... that's my holdup anyways. You'll get in in time though, I promise.

Have a great event, you guys, I'm working all day on Saturday, so won't be able to come at all.

Waaaaat? no Millie? ah well, at least I'll get to see you after the game during my visit!

13 hours, 15 min left to preregister...

Can I preregister again? I'll pay twice as much!

Back