Preregistration For the January 20th One Day

Kitaruen

Knight
Come one, come all.

The January 20th One Day Prereg is now open. Logistics will start at 9AM with game on at 10AM and wrap up around 5PM. The site will be Herrick Lake in Wheaton. We have the South Shelter reserved. The Park is on Butterfield between Naperville and Winfeild Roads. The parking lot nearest to game is off of Herrick Road. I have included a link that has a map of the location. http://www.dupageforest.com/Conservatio ... _Lake.html

So please get your preregs in. Send preregs to waysidelogistics@gmail.com.

Registration includes: magic items, high magic, production, build and goblin expenditures. If your a new player just let me know your coming and we will get your character built. We can build characters on site but it is easier to do some fore work.

The cost of this event will be free to all players who attend. This is a christmas present from a certain French Canadian to us all. To pay no play however will be $5. Ofcourse donations to offset some of the costs will be welcomed and net you gobbies and thanks both.

Paypal is accepted with a $2 surcharge and can be made to Pfoisy@gmail.com

Preregistered PCs:
1.Nick P
2.Nathan B
3. Dave G
4. Vicki P
5. Daphne P
6. Dara W
7. William H
8. Tom M
9. Ranee J
10. Josh S
11. Sean V
12. Nadine V
13. Amanda F
14. Alysha K
15. Kayla N
16. Seamus C
17. Rob S in color
18. Dan D
19. Alexander T
20. David F
21. Jen W
22. Dria V
23. Dawn V
24. Aaron V
25. Peter B

Preregistered NPCs:
1.Paul F
2.Rob D
3.Brittany S
4. Josh B
5. Ryan Be

Hey all

Per the requests: We have prepped and readied the following mods to go for the 1 day.

"Towering Freedom"-Azure Keep +Company
"Ice Hunters"- Badwolf and Company.
" The secret sun key"-Low Levels Only.
" A vacation from pleasure"-Lifestorm+Company
" The seed of corruption"-Earth Guild and Company
" Never a simple visit home"-Pandora/Eve

+ a few more surprises and RPs.

We have room for 1 more...maybe 2 but we need those IBGAs and request for mods soon so please let us know.

Thanks,

Thats a good question, being a one day and since we have several new players I will make the deadline midnight on Thursday the 17th...

Uh oh... I'm baaaaaa-aaaaack...

RUN!!!!

also, Robbie D, did I prereg too early? I am really high on that list... maybe I should have waited til tonight after school. :p

Why am I red? Is it because you think I'm an angry old man? I swear you kids now a days have no respect, back in my day Pre-registration only lasted three minutes and you had to hand deliver your lists chiseled in stone using only icicles, and you got 1 XP a day, none of this xp equal to build nonsense, plus you had to wear a burlap sack until you made clothes in game....

Vicki totally ;)

And Dave, just wanted you to feel loved ..its red for care

Also did you like the jump from 17th to 3rd...and you didnt even bribe me, think what bribes can do....

Hey Guys,

You may have noticed we are outnumbered and so we will need a lot of help from you guys this weekend. The biggest thing you can do to help is be on time. The more folks show up on time the earlier we can start which gives us time for the plan to get messed up by you guys.

Paul

4.1 : 1. We got this guys!

Darkcrescent said:
4.1 : 1. We got this guys!

Why do I feel that this was a bad game to start spreading out my cloak wall to my minio...er valued associates?

Back