Preregistration for the JUNE 17-19 WEEKEND HAS BEGUN!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am pleased to inform you that preregistration for our season opener on June 17-19 in Chicago is now open.

For preregistration, we need: MIs, build expenditures, high magic, and goblin stamp expenditures. We also need your column, so we can prepare your battleboard. If you have played in Chicago this year, sent in your column, and don't want to change it - just let us know you want the same column. Otherwise, send in the changes.

Preregistered people will pay only $30 for the event. Those who do not preregister will pay $40 at the door.

IF YOU PREREGISTER BY 11:59 PM CDT ON SUNDAY, JUNE 12, YOU WILL RECEIVE 30 GOBLIN STAMPS. Otherwise, the preregistration deadline is WEDNESDAY, JUNE 15TH at 11:59 PM CDT!

New rulebooks will be available for $20. You can reserve one as a part of your preregistration.

Memberships will also be available for sale. For those attending in person, it is a part of your event fee. If you are planning on pay no playing or gobbying the event, it is $15 additional to renew. This also gives you a $15 discount on the first event you attend in person, if you make it out to Chicago.

You can prepay for the event via Paypal. There is a $2 surcharge for doing so, to offset the Paypal fees.

The email address for Paypal, as well as preregistration emails, is WaysideLogistics@gmail.com

NPCing in Chicago is ALWAYS FREE!

The site address is:

3640 Scout Road
Kirkland, IL 60146

See you there!

Preregistered PCs (27):
Paul F.
David G.
Ryan Z.
Daphne P.
Alexander T.
Andrew C.
Seamus C.
Mariah S.
David C.
Tim S.
Jen S.
Amanda F.
Jacob M.
Jeremy K.
Ashley L.
Matt S.
Soren H.
Katie F.
Laura B.
Carrie S.
------------------ cutoff for the bonus 30 gobs
Victoria P.
Emilynn R.
Ryan Bu.
Roy B.
Robert O.
Matt N.
Matt B.
Leah T.

Preregistered NPCs (8):
Thomas M.
Robert S.
Nathan K.
Ryan Be.
Chris B.
Peter H.
Alex E.
Andrew W.

As its been a while since I last visited, does the site have bathrooms with running water? Are there showers? Where do peeps generally do their makeup?

Thanks!

Ryan, there are no showers on site, the only sinks are in the kitchen and monster camp. What I do is bring a big box of makeup wipes (NOT baby wipes... these work better), a makeup mirror, and a few bottles of water. With a little help from others, this works very well.

We offer the bathroom to people with heavier make-up early on friday night.

Dr_Chill said:
As its been a while since I last visited, does the site have bathrooms with running water? Are there showers? Where do peeps generally do their makeup?

Thanks!

Sounds like your getting used to SoMn's Luxuries my boy! :hahaha:

He said people...not Wilderkin <ducks>

Lurin said:
He said people...not Wilderkin <ducks>

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!! :funny:

Take him down Carrie!!!!!!! :funny:

Hey NPCs,

If the SoMN NPCs could tell me which character of theirs they would like the event's experience upon, that would be wonderful for updating the database.

~ Alexander

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Hey NPCs,

If the SoMN NPCs could tell me which character of theirs they would like the event's experience upon, that would be wonderful for updating the database.

~ Alexander

Alexander,

Mind giving me a chance to do my job? It will be in the transfer report.

Rob

EricMarsters said:
Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Hey NPCs,

~ Alexander
Alexander,

Mind giving me a chance to do my job? It will be in the transfer report.

Rob
Sorry Rob, I have confidence in you, I'm just trying to get it done as soon as possible for our own pre-reg deadline, since some of those NPCs might want to PC.

Back