PREREGISTRATION FOR THE OCT 1-3 SEASON CLOSER IS NOW OPEN!

Thorador said:
10 folks from MN prereg so far, and maybe more coming~ Don't you love us =D

Sounds like invasion tactics to me. Should we be worried that MN is trying to take over Chicago?

tennyo.san said:
Thorador said:
10 folks from MN prereg so far, and maybe more coming~ Don't you love us =D

Sounds like invasion tactics to me. Should we be worried that MN is trying to take over Chicago?

Trying? oh dear, you don't yet realize we've already taken over...poor girl.

He says that til we start with voice radius magic obliterate, target characters not based in Chicago. :)

EricMarsters said:
He says that til we start with voice radius magic obliterate, target characters not based in Chicago. :)

That's when I'll just play Durl :-p

EricMarsters said:

Absorb, healing effect.

Meh, as long as I don't 10% on my draw I'll be fine.

Hey no joking about ten percenting.

No need to fear me, I'm harmless. Just absorb obliterates. And use the power to create gourmet cheeses.

Steven,

Are you willing to NPC a very short while Sat night around 4am?

If there's cheese.... I am soooo there.

I'm cheesey...does that count?

Dave, you may be cheesy, however, I need varieties such as cheddar, pepperjack, swiss, and provalone not "Dave Gleaser" flavored cheese. It just seems like it would never work in a pasta dish. Thats all I'm sayin.

I'm...like 4% swiss, I'll have to check the old charts :-p

Just finished the packing list for Nikolai's pack. It takes up two pages. He is better prepared than I am.

Just a head's up, kids : Weather's calling for cold and colder this event. Highs in the 50's, lows in the low 40's/high 30's with frost possible Saturday night. Pack warm!

Back