Preregistration for the Sept 11-13 Event IS CLOSED!

Ladies and gentleman,

I am pleased to inform you that preregistration for the September 11-13 event in Chicago is CLOSED!

Registration is still open, though, with a fee of $40 for the event.

New rulebooks will be available for $20. You can reserve one as a part of your preregistration.

Memberships will also be available for sale. For those attending in person, it is a part of your event fee. If you are planning on pay no playing or gobbying the event, it is $15 additional to renew. This also gives you a $15 discount on the first event you attend in person, if you make it out to Chicago.

You can prepay for the event via Paypal. There is a $2 surcharge for doing so, to offset the Paypal fees.

The email address for Paypal, as well as preregistration emails, is WaysideLogistics@gmail.com

NPCing in Chicago is ALWAYS FREE!

PREREGISTRATION DEADLINE IS Sept 9th at MIDNIGHT!

See you there!

Preregistered PCs (18)
Robert Sachs
David Glaeser
David Tengdin
John Greenwood
Chris Hamilton
Carrie Smurr
Brent Woodward
Jesse Smith
Peter Blumenstein
Victoria Pacillo
Katie Fontaine
Amanda Zeller
Jeff Rainville
Jasmine Elliott
Laura Burton
Amanda Feigenheimer
Levar Jackson
Roy Burton

Registered PCs (0)

Preregistered NPCs (7)
Paul Foisy
Thomas Macauley
Soren Haurberg
Ryan Zabawa
Seamus Costello
Emilynn Rhoades
Steven Stana

Re: Preregistration for the Sept 11-13 Event Has Begun!

so just to be strait here. If I'm pre-registering to PC this game and I don't believe I have an active membership I can send you guys $32 over paypall and that covers my membership for a year and the cost for the event cause the event cost gets discounted? If so, awesome! Can't wait to finally come back at last. :)

Dreamingfurther said:
so just to be strait here. If I'm pre-registering to PC this game and I don't believe I have an active membership I can send you guys $32 over paypall and that covers my membership for a year and the cost for the event cause the event cost gets discounted? If so, awesome! Can't wait to finally come back at last. :)

If you're going to be at the event, then yes, you're correct.

Is anyone actually coming?

They don't exist till they prereg!

I'll do my tags when I get back into town on monday, did you guys get my prepay on paypal? Sent it last week.

Stoneskull_Rockfist said:

Not I. No money and an ankle the size of a grapefruit.

Maxondaerth said:
I'll do my tags when I get back into town on monday, did you guys get my prepay on paypal? Sent it last week.

Yes I did.

Just checking!

Wraith said:

Not I. No money and an ankle the size of a grapefruit.

Oh no! What happened?

Either way, feel better soon and hopefully see you in October. ^_^

I will be coming :) and I was all set to NPC...than I got talked into bringing Hengin back >.> don't ask the reasoning...its sketchy...haha

I will be working with Dave tomorrow to update my character card and have it sent off with my prereg by Tuesday or Monday night hopefully :D:D

See you guys there!
-Hengin

Yea I'm going to be there, will hopefully finish my pre-reg tonight. I hope other people will be too! :) I'm pumped for my first event back in Chicago finally at last!

Lies and slander, Carrie... lies and slander. :)

Hey I have to say I really like the fact you guys put the list of pre-planned NPC's as well. Any idea from the pre-reg'ed PC's of the approximate APL of the weekend thus far?

We do have the APL. However, I feel that the APL is not appropriate information to disclose before the event. I'm happy to do so after, though.

WHO IS LEVAR JACKSON?!?!?! IS THAT JACK SHADOW?!?! IT BETTER BE!?!?!?! :D:D:D:D:D

Ok I am fine now... >.> ...you never saw that. Looks like a solid list, can't wait to get there...but little scared and sad as to why my name isn't on there :( I are guess you are not want Hengin?!

Darn, you noticed. We just wanted an extra $10 out of you. :-D

Oh, and yes, that's Jack Shadow.

We do have the APL. However, I feel that the APL is not appropriate information to disclose before the event. I'm happy to do so after, though.
just for curiosity's sake, ¿why?

Back