PREREGISTRATION FOR THE SEPT 17-19 EVENT IS NOW OPEN!

Gorka is Coming! excited about seeing all my new wayside friends and making more new ones.

Remember for all you SoMN players, Part of preregistering is sending out logistics a note to spend any build/update your card and request that we send it down to chi-town!

Lurin said:
Remember for all you SoMN players, Part of preregistering is sending out logistics a note to spend any build/update your card and request that we send it down to chi-town!
I DID, Dave. Would you like me to send another one?

Don't get snarky with me young man, I'll turn this larp right around and we'll all go back to level one!

Lurin said:
Don't get snarky with me young man, I'll turn this larp right around and we'll all go back to level one!

I thought that vote failed... :)

It's easy enough to do a local reset with the right monster card :mrgreen: I'll have to add Xander-Hunter as a creature type to my DB

Lurin said:

Oh right, I'll send ya a copy of what I sent to wayside for my spending of build.

And yes folks, Volpe is going in! :mrgreen:

This is shaping up to be an interesting looking event =P

I'm really liking the PC/NPC ratio so far. I love NPC heavy events!

I didn't know we were having any Buffy Characters at the game! I love that show!!!
(Alexander's going to get some mild teasing for this)

Lurin said:
I'll have to add Xander-Hunter as a creature type to my DB
Heck, don't most of the Hope's Reach adventurers fall under that category nowadays? ;)

I call NOT dieing alone in the woods! Just wanted to make that clear. And there are many none emo versions of Liddia. Just emo has been the one taken out of the box the most lately. I was thinking hopelessly drunk or really pissed might make an appearance too. Hey when everyone you have ever loved dies adventuring you tend to loose that joyful outlook on life :x . But, I am hoping you all can lighten her mood :D .

Amanda

Pokethulu said:
I call NOT dieing alone in the woods! Just wanted to make that clear. And there are many none emo versions of Liddia. Just emo has been the one taken out of the box the most lately. I was thinking hopelessly drunk or really pissed might make an appearance too. Hey when everyone you have ever loved dies adventuring you tend to loose that joyful outlook on life :x . But, I am hoping you all can lighten her mood :D .

Amanda

If you preregged, it might be possible....

Otherwise, we're hunting Gandian all weekend.

EricMarsters said:

PRE-REG, AMANDA! Gandian's going to Wayside to escape all the persecution, not to subject himself to more of it!

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
EricMarsters said:

PRE-REG, AMANDA! Gandian's going to Wayside to escape all the persecution, not to subject himself to more of it!

Volpe calls scent tracking on Gandian! :lol:

tazoulti said:
EricMarsters said:

Scent tracking isn't a racial. If you have a C/O though...

finally sent mine in... :D

EricMarsters said:
tazoulti said:
]PRE-REG, AMANDA! Gandian's going to Wayside to escape all the persecution, not to subject himself to more of it!

Scent tracking isn't a racial. If you have a C/O though...

Hmm, now that's an idea! But originally, I was JKing... :twisted:

Back