Preregistration: May 12th Weekend Event - A New Routine Enters Terna

Kitaruen

Knight
Site will be Camp Pokanoka,

We look forward to seeing you at the weekend!

The event for PCs will cost $70, however anyone who preregisters will only pay $60. NPCs event cost is $10. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Saturday are included with your event fee.

The site opens 6PM on Friday the 12th, registration will begin at 8PM and game on should be at 10PM. Sunday will be plot loose ends and clean up like always. The sites address is : N 2703rd Rd, Ottawa, IL 61350 -- Camp Pokanoka

Preregistrations should include needed tags, your production, magic items, spells, and any food allergies. These must be sent to Waysidelogistics@gmail.com no later than Tuesday May 9th at 11:59Pm. Or you may use our brand new handy-dandy prereg form found here.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcSnSuK0Vd7yrWGq52vrpyxz734SRMOWEFJON-y9E8O9whew/viewform?usp=sf_link

Prepay via paypal to... Robertdautovski@yahoo.com

Please note if your a first time player you should still contact us so we can help you with character creation ahead of time.

PCs
1. Vicki H (Vornae #12)
2. Sean V (Nehani)
3. Nadine V (Neolani)
4. Derek S (Sam)
5. Jenn P (Zima)
6. Ryan B (Binks)
7. Gab R (Haraka)
8. Josh B (Keeper)
9. Seamus C (Benjamin)
10. JT (Joseph)
11. Alexander (Thonesh 2)
12. Thomas M (Ractor)
13. Kyle H (Edwin)
14. Allison J (Maesha)
15. James F (Grimshaw)
16. Melaina F (Kat)
17. Amie W (Raquel)
18. Luke N (Migs)
19. Matt E (Garwon)
20. Alana E (Vanya)
21. Kyler Y (Emric)
22. Jordan P (Lillith)
23. Nicole E (Gwen)
24. Annette S (Cyn)
25. David G (Enan)
26. Chris H (Ark)
27. Chris S (Shikaar)
28. John L (Mahir)
29. Dan B (Jioni)
30. Dani C (Isabo)
31. Jessica P (Crescent)
32. Lacey M (Rose)
33. Jared H (Thorn)
34. Alex M (J'Rajj)
35. Kujo (Nuka)
36. Brian G (chili Lord)
37. Courtney L (Lu)
38. Ian S (Draco)
39. Nate S (Nikolai)
40. Elliot K (Kozan)
41. Rob S (Dust in the Wind)

NPCs (organized by Height I think)
1. Emma A
2. Carrie S
3. Nate B
4. Tristin W
5. Rob D
6. Rick V
7. Nick S (clearly he is 7ft tall)

Last edited:
Tent Camping is welcome! We will have the Hickory Lodge and Chickadee Cabins areas. That is 8 Primitive Cabins with 60 actual for real beds! Report to Hickory for check in.

Yes we have full reign of the site this event with no younglings that are not ours!

Just kill the younglings... nothing ever bad happened from killing younglings...

I have to pick which weekend I want a baby sitter, opening weekend or the four day.. decisions to decisions. :/ I'll see everyone at the end of the month.

I'm coming as my caterpillar-kyn for this event! Since we have two events within a week of each other, I figure it'd be easier to be the same character for both than to try and be a fox one week then a worm the next. Hope to see you guys there!

Lol, it's so nice that the nickname stuck since no one can spell the actual name. ;)

Last Day to Prereg and get the discount!

Good to hear

Back