Preregistration: October 28th Weekend Event - Chain of Memories The Kazik Finale

Kitaruen

Knight
We will be hosting at Camp Pokanoka. Tenting will be available!

We look forward to seeing you all next weekend!

The event for PCs will cost $60, however anyone who preregisters will only pay $50. NPCs event cost is $10. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Saturday are included with your event fee.

The site opens 6PM on Friday the 28th, registration will begin at 8PM and game on should be at 10PM. Sunday will be plot loose ends and clean up like always. The sites address is : N 2703rd Rd, Ottawa, IL 61350 ...

Preregistrations should include needed tags, your production, MIs, spells, and any food allergies. These must be sent to Waysidelogistics@gmail.com no later than Tuesday Oct 25th at 11:59Pm. Or you may use our brand new handy-dandy prereg form found here.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qk...uQpQ4CcC8/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Prepay via paypal to... Robertdautovski@yahoo.com

Please note if your a first time player you should still contact us so we can help you with character creation ahead of time.

1. Amanda F (Liddia)
2. Vicki P (Elle)
3. Nick P (Foss)
4. Alexander T (Silp)
5. Brian L (Corbell)
6. Matt M (Desylvia)
7. James F (Grimshaw)
8. Melaina F (Kat)
9. Amie W (Raquel)
10. Jared S (Pyke)
11. Kierra P (Saro)
12. Kyle H (Edwin)
13. Jordan P (Lilly)
14. Kyler Y (Emric)
15. Bill H (Biff)
16. Dara W (Mordagh)
17. Matt B (Maxwell)
18. Jared H (Thorn)
19. Sean V (Nahani)
20. Nadine V (Neolani)
21. Thomas M (Bart)
22. Daphne P (Eve)
23. Andrew N (Rusty)
24. Dani C (Isabo)
25. Luke M (Migs)
26. Chris T (Tadron)
27. Josh J (Zeus)
28. Adam P (Asura)
29. David G (Enan)
30. Mike M (Krelik)
31. Brianna D (Val)
32. Annette S (Cyn)
33. Nate S (Nikolai)
34. Alex M (J'rajj)
35. Ranee J (Smalls)
36. Chris H (Ark)
37. Rob S (Eric)
38. Derek S (Sam)
39. Emily G (Terra)
40. Joe K (Nuka)
41. Damien P (Kunzio)
42. Anique P (Ahlanna)
43. Courtney L (Lu)
44. Matt E (Garwon)
45. Alana E (Vanya)
46. Brian G (Thaddeus)

NPCs
1. Ryan B
2. Nate B
3. Carly B
4. Carrie S
5. Tristin W
6. Rob D
7.Brad G
8.Emma B
9.Teague M
10. Chris S
11. Emma A
12. Jon D (Sat only)
13. Katie D (Sat only)

Last edited:
Clarification: Which site is this event taking place at? The 2016 Schedule page says Camp River Trails, but this post says Camp Pokanoka.

We will be at Pokanoka. Sorry for the confusion.

Cool stuff. That said, you should probably change the dropdown event menu on the pre-reg form to avoid confusion, since that says Camp River Trails as well.

Sent!

Further clarification: Are we in the valley (with the primitives and the main cabin with all the bunkbeds) or up the road near the bathhouse (in the larger tavern / communal sleeping building) ?

We have the same two buildings as last event.

We have Oriole and Hickory. Essentially 3 primitives and a large common area for PC sleeping with large indoor tavern. The primitives were under utilized last event so we will try to correct that this event. Also tenting space is plentiful. PCs should report to Oriole for check in.

Fyi. Ya'll it's gonna be chilly. Make sure if you are tenting or in the primitive like I might be... that you bring warm clothes and blankets and stay hydrated. I wouldn't wish hypothermia on anyone and i doubt any of you guys want to have to deal with Nathan, Thomas, and, I if you get too cold. ;)

(yes, it can occur in less than 50f weather if its windy).

Fyi. Ya'll it's gonna be chilly. Make sure if you are tenting or in the primitive like I might be... that you bring warm clothes and blankets and stay hydrated. I wouldn't wish hypothermia on anyone and i doubt any of you guys want to have to deal with Nathan, Thomas, and, I if you get too cold. ;)

(yes, it can occur in less than 50f weather if its windy).
Who wants to cuddle with the stone elf?

I am going to die, I mean if the trip down doesn't kill me first.

I am going to die, I mean if the trip down doesn't kill me first.

Alliance Chicago does not take responsibility for what happens on the way to the event.

The medical staff wishes you luck!

But seriously, bring blankets and warm clothes. ;)

(End PSA)

It should be posted soon.

Weather update looks:

Friday: 63 low
Saturday: 68 high, 52 low

Cloudy, no rain.

Update - chance of rain after midnight on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Back