pretty cool costuming...

Hopfoly I wil...

yay for some of those costumes...

honestly i give kudos to anyone playing a make up dependent character in the summer...i ccould never play more than a human, barbarian, elf, gypsy etc. no make up and maybe jsut a little glue here or there...some of those masks and make up look SUFFOCATING...

that maelstrom bit looks and sounds like something i'd like to go see just ONCE and with ALOT of money on hand....i enjoy spending bucks at things like those but i'm more into the whole kill the bad guy not each other's character's type of thing...pc v pc get so heated and people get so cranky..just look at that fae vs barbarian bit two events ago

and no trying to steal nicodemus from NH....he's got one of my favorite names in the whole world and he has feathers AND he has the dark mark - too cool...one of my favorite chars

You guys could have a personal conversation via PM. Just saying.

As for the costumes... yea heavy makeup races in the summer rock! :D

and no trying to steal nicodemus from NH....he's got one of my favorite names in the whole world and he has feathers AND he has the dark mark - too cool...one of my favorite chars

All praising of me should definitely continue to be in the public forum.

Just sayin.

Well go on.....

start praising!

For my secondary...I've decided on a stone elf. I've kinda got a monk's robe in mind. Something plain, simple and unigender.

I can hold face with the best of 'em.

I was thinking more along the lines of hooded monks robe with plain sandals. Open neck. Not sure what style I want, though. More European or Tibetan-inspired Buddhist stuff was looking pretty cool.

did you guys happen to see the seaweed guy in the maelstrom pics??? eh's got like....moss and seaweek growing off his face!!!! that was wild!!!! but one thing we gotta remember...ITS ENGLAND>....rainy and cold almost all the time...they don't have summer heheheheheh (that's a joke)

thats not nessisarily true. I've been there in July and August and it still gets pretty darn hot! :?

Back