Pricing Request

One day between gathers, a short but concise letter is delivered to Heinricht’s forge. From the clean, straight lettering, it is immediately clear it is written by a stone elf’s hand. Included with the letter is a second, already addressed and pre-stamped envelope.

“At your earliest convenience, please respond to this letter with a quote for the cost of silvering and strengthening of a polearm weapon. My gratitude in advance for your compliance with this request.
-Silas”

One day between gathers, a short but concise letter is delivered to Heinricht’s forge. From the clean, straight lettering, it is immediately clear it is written by a stone elf’s hand. Included with the letter is a second, already addressed and pre-stamped envelope.

“At your earliest convenience, please respond to this letter with a quote for the cost of silvering and strengthening of a polearm weapon. My gratitude in advance for your compliance with this request.
-Silas”
Good day: to silver a pole arm is 2 gold. it is a worthwhile endevor as the cats and canines of this area are susceptible to silver. Strengthening is difficult and would cost 10 gold. if you want it all done at once i would only charge 10 gold instead of 12 to do it seperately. - Heinricht

Back