Problem with blanketing...

DracoIam

Spellsword
I went to a game last year in october I think it was. I donated money and some make up and requested that the gobbies went into blankets, but I have not recieved said blankets. Did I send the email to the wrong place? Did I miss getting it done because the off seson started? I think I'm not the only one from SoMN who has had this problem. I'd love to get that extra build for the big awsome castle event we're having this weekend.

Thank you,
Andrea
Gorka

Unfortunetely this is something our logistics team or owner have to take care of. Tom (owner) is presently on vacation. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope they get back to you asap.

Tank
Head of Plotzorz

I know that they only 'auto-blanket' monthly goblin blankets. I don't think they have the ability to auto blanket characters not in our database. If you want to blanket missed events, I think you need to E-mail logistics for each one. And then they E-mail your home chapter confirming you blanketed the event.

-Joe

Andrea-
I apologize that you have not gotten your blanket for our February, it is the only even we have had since your donation. There are several possible reasons that you have not gotten the blanket, the most likely is that between November and February, your request got forgotten. As soon as our owner returns the logistics computer to me, I will make sure that you get your blanket.

Please send any further logistics concerns or blanket requests to somilogistics@gmail.com e-mailing close to an event date is the best way to make sure your blankets don't get missed in the future.

Thanks and good luck storming the castle!
Brigit
SoMi Logistics

Back