Problem with Paypal link

Lanna Rose

Fighter
For some reason I cannot get the paypal link on the website to work. It keeps giving me an error and wont let me pre pay for the July event.

Looking into it. I'll post when I figure out what's up.

When does the problem happen for you? I had no trouble getting to the paypal link from the web site. Is it when you try to make the actual payment?

currently revising page take 2 to clear the pageholder - meanwhile, I just tried it and I'm able to get the link to work.

For anyone having issues, contact me via one of the means below:
e-mail: deadlands.muaddib@gmail.com - please tell me your OS and Web Browser, and the problem you're having.

given we're about a week away from close of reg, I'll open the floor to phone assistance on this one, but please understand I work mon - friday (and some saturdays... and sundays...), so before 6pm e-mail is largely more reliable.
cell phone: 203-979-1467 - anytime between 8am and 11pm EST. Anyone calling before 8am and after 11pm - who isn't literally on fire - agrees to underwrite a full hour of time with a licensed massage therapist of my choosing. If you're a massage therapist looking to make some money, contact me at the e-mail above, then encourage your friends to call me at 2am... actually, let's not go down that road...

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

That's what I keep getting. I don't know what to do I don't even have a paypal account...

So we checked out the account and ran a test payment. All went through. George would like you to call his cell. He'll be happy to try and help walk you through it.

Gary

Lanna Rose said:
I don't know what to do I don't even have a paypal account...

That sounds like your first problem right there. You have to have an active account to be able to send any money via PayPal; it's not like a shop's site where you can pay without logging in. PayPal stores and handles your credit card information so you don't have to submit it to each different website when you're shopping.

If you don't want to make a PayPal account I believe you can still send a paper cheque to Gary to prepay for the event.

Yup, Samara is correct. You can make the check out to me and mail it to:

99 Allendale rd
Newport, VT 05855

Though barely, I do still technically live in the US, so I should get it before the deadline.

Deadlands said:
Yup, Samara is correct. You can make the check out to me and mail it to:

99 Allendale rd
Newport, VT 05855

Though barely, I do still technically live in the US, so I should get it before the deadline.
And he really means barely. He had to go through weeks of formal paperwork and had to kill a few Canadian locals (not that hard) just to get his house recognized by the United States.

I got it to work via my phone so we're good. For some reason it didn't want to work on my laptop....

so far, the strikes against have all been using IE... yes, I know, you're all surprised by this...

Until site update 1.1 is posted, if you encounter an paypal error, please try from any browser but IE, such as firefox or chrome, or safari.

... And while you do, notice how nice browsing the web can be? Check out some other sites, you'll like the experience, honest...

pay pal link is busted, cant use it. /sad face

Collan said:
please try from any browser but IE, such as firefox or chrome, or safari.

... And while you do, notice how nice browsing the web can be? Check out some other sites, you'll like the experience, honest...

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I use firefox and the link didn't work for me. But then I logged into Paypal and sent $45 to AllianceNH manually and everything seemed to go through that way.

avalon willowcrest said:
im not downloading chrome, or safari or fire fox, this should be fixed for people who use ie

It is... there's a $15 Luddite fee you can pay at the door when you do the transaction in cash :)

George, I did some debugging and sent you a pm.

IE hate is so very 2007.

IE9 is a perfectly capable browser, and has the best hardware acceleration out of all of them. Until IE isn't used (aka never) it should be supported.

Back