Production Shops?

sencara

Artisan
i was thinking of getting a Alc shop for Xavic but kind of not shure how it works. do i have to be in that town were its placed at to use it or is it a chapter thing? or do i only get to use it on the first logestics and not the second since im not in the area would like feed back on this thanks :)

The game has to be taking place in the location that the workshop is in for a person to get the benefit of the workshop. If you purchased a workshop in Iron Falls the tag will denote that fact, and Iron Falls is where that workshop will stay. A workshop can be used once per logistics period.

ok good to know thanks :)

So if i want to have a shop to use when i need it ill have to have alot of shops then? i just want to make shure about it all before i drop all of Renners hard earned coins >:)

Haha, well feel free to spend as much of Renners coin as you like ;)
We have two main locations IG that game takes place, represented by the two camps we use. Miller is the Crossroads and Sheppard is Iron Falls, we have been known to take game outside of the normal locations though, we've done games that have taken place in unique IG locations at OOG camps we've never been to, and there are some other locations we visit less frequently, like Rogonunda. If one were to purchase two shops, one located at the IG Crossroads and one located IG at Iron Falls, they would be covered for the majority of our events. No guarantees though. :)

Back