Props Donation Drive 2012: Completed! :3

Cozy

Scholar
NEPA Staff
Hey folks!

So, as you may or may not know, last year we had a donation drive for the props department, and you all pitched in and helped make the season run. I am happy to announce that we are bringing back our big gobby-to-dollar donation ratio for the beginning of this season. For the first $750 total we receive in the props account paypal (alliancelarpprops@gmail.com), donors will be compensated a full 10 gobbies/$1! Make sure you note your name with your donation if your paypal account doesn't use your actual name, and add your player number to the notes field as well for the quickest processing of your donation.

So get donating while the donating's hot, because your money's taking you way further, from now 'til we hit our $750!

Current donation total: $750/$750

UPDATE: We've reached our goal! Thank you SO MUCH to everybody who donated! It's going to be so much easier to make you all the kind of props that you all deserve! :3

Re: Props Donation Drive 2012!

Folks once this is a prime time to donate you can set up your blankets for a year. One dollar for TEN gobbies!?!? This is aweseome! Didnt blanket over the last thre months donate now!

wooooooowwwwwwww. just sent.

Chris

Support of awesome submitted. My schedule so far this season is looking kinda insane but by hook or by crook I'll be there to NPC the national with you guys :D

Thats awesome man and every donation you make goes to fuel what ill come this season! Thanks for your donations everyone!

So, some of you have sent donations...to the wrong paypal address.

Please do not send the props donations to the regular paypal for HQ. Maggie needs this money in her paypal so she can buy things in advance.

Paypal takes a percentage every time you pay someone, so if I transfer it over to Maggies/Prop's account, we lose more money.

PLEASE be aware of this in the future.

Scott

i sent it to the right one!!! did you get it maggie??

DAnielGrimsby said:
i sent it to the right one!!! did you get it maggie??

Got it! :)

All righty, folks. We're a little more of 1/3 of the way to our goal! Thanks so much for the donations so far! :)

Having problems finding the right place. Could you please post a link for the pay pal??? I will love you bunches.

Lanna Rose said:
Having problems finding the right place. Could you please post a link for the pay pal??? I will love you bunches.

If you hit "send money" from your own paypal, then enter "alliancelarpprops@gmail.com", you'll be set to go! :)

done

Just crested halfway, everybody! If you are looking to make donations for the 10 to 1 gobby ratio, you might want to get in on it soon! :)

Crap! I may have sent it to the wrong e-mail address. I clicked on the link on the website to donate goblin stamps and I am not sure what address it sent it to. I think it may have gone to this address: reservations@faireplay.org.

Maggie, can you let me know? I don't normally read the boards and saw the need for donations via the HQ newsletter and just went on the website. Scott--I am sorry if you need to do a transfer.

Jessica & Brian

Aven said:
Crap! I may have sent it to the wrong e-mail address. I clicked on the link on the website to donate goblin stamps and I am not sure what address it sent it to. I think it may have gone to this address: reservations@faireplay.org.

Maggie, can you let me know? I don't normally read the boards and saw the need for donations via the HQ newsletter and just went on the website. Scott--I am sorry if you need to do a transfer.

Jessica & Brian

Yes,it ended up in the general fund instead of the Props fund, but we can make sure the money gets to Props at least by the event.

Just sent in a donation Maggie! Just because we are on staff doesn't mean we can't donate too! :thumbsup:

Mike Ventrella said:
Aven said:

Jessica & Brian

Yes,it ended up in the general fund instead of the Props fund, but we can make sure the money gets to Props at least by the event.

Mike, can you paypal it to the Props account so that I can credit them? :)

Dreamingfurther said:
Just sent in a donation Maggie! Just because we are on staff doesn't mean we can't donate too! :thumbsup:

Huzzah! Got it!

Almost there, folks! Less than $100 to go for 10 gobbies to a dollar, so donate ASAP if you want in on it!

Back