Props: We gotta move what?

As some have heard and all will be aware by the end of this post, Alliance is moving sites!
In fact, we’re doing it more than once!

Excitement aside, we’re losing our site at Sky High Ranch for the months of June and July. While we have another location available for the summer games, we do have a logistical problem attached. Normally, Alliance stores its supplies at the site so we don’t have to ship them all over or worry about the expenses of a trailer and storage unit. During those two months, we’re losing our ability to store any gear at the ranch and, at the new location, we won’t have any storage space available.

This means moving and storing boxes between games. For those with easy access to increased carrying capacity and storage space, this will be a fairly easy and quick way to earn Goblin Stamps. I'm looking for a couple of folks with SUVs or trucks.

Here’s how it works.
· You volunteer your services before game to let me know how much your vehicle can carry and store.
· After closing you bring your vehicle to NPC camp and receive the packages which will be labeled, numbered or otherwise marked so I know what you have.
· You take the packages home and store them until the next game.
· Bring the packages to NPC camp at site.
· Repeat the last three steps until we’re back at Sky High.

In essence: Pick up box in May to take home. Bring box to new site in June. Take box home. Bring box to new site in July. Take box home. Bring box to Sky High in August. Leave box.

For your willingness to include crates of authentic Alliance gear in your luggage and allowing them to occupy some of your home space-time, I’ve got the gobbies. I’m working out the rates but it will be sizable for large storage.

Ping Props@alliancedenver.com if you are interested. Please include how much you are willing to transport and store. Please remember that volunteers will need to be able to make it to the June, July and August games.

Back