Protective Spells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex319

Artisan
Are you allowed to stack multiple identical protective spells on the same player, such as casting two Bless spells to give a player 10 extra body points?

Do protective spells, such as Bless, wear off at the end of a Logistics Period? How about at the end of an event?

Does Bless body points count as separate from your normal body? That is:

- Suppose I am at 4 out of 7 body, and get a Bless spell cast on me. Can I still, after that, cast a Cure Light Wounds on myself to get up to 6 normal body plus 5 Bless body?

- Suppose I am at 4 out of 7 body, get a bless spell, and the event ends before I get in another fight. At the beginning of the next event, will I have 7 normal body plus 5 Bless body?

No. You cannot have multiple identical protective spells at the same time.

Protective spells do not expire until used up. Bless will expire after the first 5 points of body damage.

For the purpose of healing yourself bless does not prevent you from getting more healing.

The bless would carry over to the next event and you would have your full body as per normal.

tieran said:
No. You cannot have multiple identical protective spells at the same time.

This is true, and to be a bit more clear:

You can have a Bless, Shield, Magic Armor, Spell Shield, Poison Shield, and an Elemental Shield up at the same time, or you can have a Bless, Shield, Magic Armor, Reflect Magic, Poison Shield, and an Elemental Shield up simultaneously, but you cannot have a Spell Shield and a Reflect Magic up at the same time.

You'll note that Spell Shield and Reflect Magic protect against the same things, just in different ways, where the other protective spells protect against different effects/deliveries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back