Who is a bigger prude?

• Man-at-Arms Sophia Dawne

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • Squire Sparticous

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

Michiko

Adept
You must give a reason for your vote to count, and please, this is a very serious matter. Think carefully.

Because I said so, and I play the duke. Count it.

Are you kidding? Sophie makes even Baron Ivan look like a lying, stealing, foul-mouthed necromantic womanizer.

--- Eric Stehle

oh Spart--ti---couuuuuussssssssss ....... "said the sheeoree played by Harold in Drag"

nuff said.

Sophie wouldnt have let anyone come near her to compromise her prudishness

AllianceNJ said:
oh Spart--ti---couuuuuussssssssss ....... "said the sheeoree played by Harold in Drag"

nuff said.

There was nothing that anyone could have done to keep that thing away from them, and you know it Erica, lol

Sparticous said:
AllianceNJ said:

nuff said.

There was nothing that anyone could have done to keep that thing away from them, and you know it Erica, lol

yeah but that **** was funny to watch

Sparticous wrote:
AllianceNJ wrote:

nuff said.

Thing....THING!!!!----How DARE YOU!!! I will have you know that Ms Sheeoree was so fine people would pay her in platinum coins just to watch her eat a sandwich. Not only was she blessed with a visage whose radiance and lovliness bordered on the divine... not only did she walk with a grace of hips that would shame the tides with their hypnotic sway...but if the NPC females who felt me up adjusting my ample endowments were any indication...I was a pretty damn sexy vision of womanhood (Felt so dirty...and not in that good way). But do you appreciate all the effort we put in to look good for you...NO!!! you bastard. And I will have you know, that Sparticus Chris Superstar, is not all that much to look at without a few intox, hallucinates and a blindfold...luckily for you, the kids need their daddy...otherwise your ungratefule #$% would have been tossed into the cold seasons ago.

;)

Never have seen sparticous do anything prudish and prudes don't gamble. Also, am guessing he would not have had the same reaction as Sophie when a dryad was repeating new words and phrases he had learned. The look on Sophie's face was priceless.

I think the problem here is that people just assume a great many things about Sparticous, they never actually take the time to listen to some of the things he says. Oh well, Becca-Ku it's on, Prude-Off 609 is on like Donkey Kong!

Muhktar Ghazi said:
Sparticous wrote:
AllianceNJ wrote:

nuff said.

Thing....THING!!!!----How DARE YOU!!! I will have you know that Ms Sheeoree was so fine people would pay her in platinum coins just to watch her eat a sandwich. Not only was she blessed with a visage whose radiance and lovliness bordered on the divine... not only did she walk with a grace of hips that would shame the tides with their hypnotic sway...but if the NPC females who felt me up adjusting my ample endowments were any indication...I was a pretty damn sexy vision of womanhood (Felt so dirty...and not in that good way). But do you appreciate all the effort we put in to look good for you...NO!!! you bastard. And I will have you know, that Sparticus Chris Superstar, is not all that much to look at without a few intox, hallucinates and a blindfold...luckily for you, the kids need their daddy...otherwise your ungratefule #$% would have been tossed into the cold seasons ago.

;)

OMGZ. cant. breathe. laughing. too. hard.

A prude (Old French prude)[1] is a person who is described as being concerned with decorum or propriety. They may (edel) be perceived as being uncomfortable with sexuality, nudity, alcohol, drug use or mischief.

Sorry Dennis, I've seen sparts drink, and mischeif..... lol... nuff said.

I had to vote in order to see how the poll was progressing, and I must say I am not surprised that I have a firm lead. There really is no comparison here. I would like to point out two outrageous exhibitions of prudery committed by the afrorementioned soldier.

1. Chastizing a Baron for inappropriate displays of affection in public.
2. Bringing up an order of business at a Healer's Guild meeting to stamp out the rampant cuddling and backrubbing of the MWE's of the guild. That guild is a hanky panky free zone! At least when she's around.

Dennis, I commend you on your efforts to maintain a zone of purity around Sparticous' personal space, but in order to reach true heights of stuck-upness you're going to have to step up your game.

-Beccaku

Michiko said:
I had to vote in order to see how the poll was progressing, and I must say I am not surprised that I have a firm lead. There really is no comparison here. I would like to point out two outrageous exhibitions of prudery committed by the afrorementioned soldier.

1. Chastizing a Baron for inappropriate displays of affection in public.
2. Bringing up an order of business at a Healer's Guild meeting to stamp out the rampant cuddling and backrubbing of the MWE's of the guild. That guild is a hanky panky free zone! At least when she's around.

Dennis, I commend you on your efforts to maintain a zone of purity around Sparticous' personal space, but in order to reach true heights of stuck-upness you're going to have to step up your game.

-Beccaku

OH.... SNAP!

- Stephen

Redcloud said:
A prude (Old French prude)[1] is a person who is described as being concerned with decorum or propriety. They may (edel) be perceived as being uncomfortable with sexuality, nudity, alcohol, drug use or mischief.

Sorry Dennis, I've seen sparts drink, and mischeif..... lol... nuff said.

To be fair, Sophie did get drunk in public, once. Someone slipped her Asitikir without telling her what it was. She still flogs herself over it sometimes.

<<< 1. Chastizing a Baron for inappropriate displays of affection in public. >>>

It was absolutely *not* in public. We were behind a curtain. For all you know, maybe we were having asthma attacks or exercising or something else completely harmless.

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

LOL... i didnt vote because i dont know them yet in game to have an opinion.. but the fact you guys actually made the poll is too funny!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

IvanDrake said:
<<< 1. Chastizing a Baron for inappropriate displays of affection in public. >>>

It was absolutely *not* in public. We were behind a curtain. For all you know, maybe we were having asthma attacks or exercising or something else completely harmless.

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

If I can walk in and overhear it then its public! Sophie has not started busting down people's wards to police them in their private quarters... yet. Vote Sophie the Chaste for Queen on the population control platform!

-Beccaku, the silly

When Sophie is around not even dirty words are acceptable.

You can't even speak with a dirty face from fighting, the words might be tainted! She'll make you go take a shower before talking. Hardcore prude.

Back