PT Golems

Kitaruen

Knight
Greetings one and all,

The Solar's Guild would like to ask for your help in exploring a new mark of golem, a new innovation of completely new technology. The Physical Transformation Golems or PT golems as we have dubbed them are a form of symbiote who can be greatly enhance a person keeping them safe from harm.

The Solar's Guild will pay any adventurer who comes to test the symbiotes and accomplish various tasks for the guild handsomely- we just ask that you bring groups of roughly 8-10 interested individuals. We have numerous missions to get done and many golems to test out.

Solar Yolan Vassil

((OOG PT stands for playtest- this is a mod series which can be done numerous times- all PCs and NPCs will follow the current edition of the playtest materials. Feel free to bring a PC style card made with the new edition rules- we also will have about a dozen cards made up for use. No one is required to do these mods and they are strictly volunteer but if your interested in doing this come to monster camp with a group. ))

Dat sounds super interesting but how does dis work with my people, the Barbarians? Do these golems still itch?

-Ragnarok

They are not celestial in nature if that is what you are asking. They are a parasitic symbiote from Anret that has been subdued using the paralytic poison from a specific species of great swamp serpent and a series of manipulations via alchemical, mental, and magical means.

Had tah make sure, ya did kill me by accident a few times. Dat sounds super neat count me in!

-Ragnarok

Back