PUBLIC APOLOGY

raven

I would like to formally apologize to Amaris for the events that occurred in September. A biata used mind abilities to show me that Amaris casted necromancy. The actions that I took were based on this viewing. While my actions may have been overzealous, I believed I was doing the right thing, since I was unaware that this type of mind ability viewing could be falsely altered. I withdraw my statement that I had seen Amaris cast necromancy, for though I was shown this, I did not witness such an event with my own eyes.

Raven Nevermore
Warden of Firwood

Raven

Ya go to the authorities with whom did the whole memory forgery in your brain box?

Grim

Raven thank you for clearing Amaris Genevine Lovik's name. Thank you for admitting that she never casted necromancy. I humbly request that you "dream" this so that the people of Vandalar know and see this information so that we can all move forward.

Raven please follow Grim's advice and take this to the authorities in Vandalar so that this fowl Biata will get there just deserve. I'm sure that the Biata council won't be too pleased either.

Drak

Black Forest

You should report this to the closest Council to you........They will handle it from there I believe........They will not take kindly to what was done........

Nicol Delloncre Merik

Hehe he said fowl biata..

Grim

Well I am glad you all think this is a joking matter.
Thank you Raven for making sure this has been cleared up in these lands but please do make it clear in other lands.
I hope to hear apologize from other who just jumped to agree with this ideas and do things like hold me against my will in the healers guild with out even hearing me out. Despite the fact that this elf destroyed many items sacride to me and my race.

Amaris Lovik

Im not sure who you are calling "this Elf".!.!

Raven apologized ... As far as destroying "many items sacride( <--I think you meant sacred) to me and my race" you should remember that it was a member of "your race" who had shown him you cast necromancy. Maybe you should be pointing fingers at someone from "your race". That is what led to you being called a necromancer. So I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that "this Elf" destroyed anything sacred to you or "your race".

Aubry.

I mean, technically is Aubry who is right, va? Is not Raven's fault for being show something. If you are looking for those who destroy your things, find the Biata who show him these stuff!

-лука

You are responsible for your own actions. Being "shown something" by a Biata is no excuse for taking matters into your own hands.

I am not saying that the Biata in question practiced good judgment or ethical mental practices, nevertheless Raven's actions were his own, because he believed what he saw to be true.

Destruction of property is a crime. The person who destroyed any items belonging to Amaris, did so unlawfully. The Biata did not make this happen.

It would be wise to consider that "a Biata made me do it" is an incredibly weak legal defense. Just as Biata mental abilities are inadmissible in most courts, so too is it difficult to prove what you are claiming is true. Biata mental powers can not compel people to tell the truth. Do not believe people who tell you otherwise. Educate yourselves on the nature of magic and the world around you.

Sir Ignatious Skippio Vex

What you would do if you think someone is a necromancer, eh? I hope is not just ignore.

I would legally gather evidence. I would bring that person to trial unharmed if at all possible. I would see that justice was done to that person by those who are in authority to do so. If the accused came to the trial willingly and returned after resurrecting I would welcome them back into the community, and try to help them turn a new page in their lives.

False accusations serves no good purpose. Destruction of non-necromantic personal items serves no good purpose. Blaming your own misdeeds on Biata serves no good purpose. Breaking your sworn oaths serves no good purpose. These are the actions of a child.

In short, I would act inside of the law. I certainly would not "just ignore".

-Sir Ignatious Skippio Vex

Thank you Sir Ignatious Skippio Vex for clearifying this further to them for me.

I was not implying that the Biata is responsible for Ravens actions. I only trying to say that she should consider all involved. and refrain from using "this elf" or saying other things that might imply that his race had some thing to do with his actions. His actions where his own. He knows this. She was given the respect of an public apology. And as a reminder he brought her in for trial and she killed herself to flee the trial. Also Raven did turn himself in for assault. She only now is bring up the matter of sacred items.

I am not just suddenly bring these iteams up you are just speaking of things you know nothing of.
I am not speaking agianst you race you are assuming that is what i meant becuase you true know nothing of which you are speaking. so why dont you hold your tongue on these matters.

Amaris Lovik

Hmm... I think she was explaining that how you dreamed, the words you chose to dream in a public place, could be misinterpreted to imply that others of the elven race had something to do with actions that were Raven's alone.

Also, from what I heard, Aubry never claimed that you were suddenly bringing up these complaints of destroyed items. She merely stated that you should consider other parties that may have had a hand in all of this.

You chose to bring this part of the complaint up in a public forum, even if it's not a new complaint, don't be surprised when other people start chiming in with their own information or opinions. I don't think it's untoward for her to ask you to consider all guilty parties in this complaint regardless of race, and that in doing so hopefully actions can be taken against any and all who may have been involved in the destruction of your property and defamation of your name.

-Gwendara Alanik

I would liket o tell you all how this apology came about.
For the record HE ONLY "offered" a public apology after the Black Forest spoke to him several times and then informed Gloriana that it would be in HIS best interest to do so.

Amaris Lovik

So you're implying an apology was extorted out of him by a group that contains convicted necromancers?

You're right, an apology is meaningless under those circumstances.

Drakonios DarkTalon
Amani Ranger

not really what i am saying i am saying it was. i am saying it was something we all agreed on and its was what we felt was the right aproach to this mistake

Wait... You Killed yourself.. Literally KILLED yourself to avoid a trial??? yeah... thats not fishy... Howd ya do it? like fall on yer own knife or something?

Back