Purchase order

To any and all merchants still in the area:

I am looking to buy up any and all usable resources to be used in the coming defense of the town and surrounding area. Potions, scrolls, weapons, armour, alchemies, any and all such items would be welcome. I will be checking in regularly with Guildmistress Diera and Guildmaster Shikar while patrolling the area, as well as Evad here at the tavern. You can leave word with any of them for me or find me here at mealtimes.

Solomon Maxondaerth
Hopebringer

Solomon Maxondaerth said:
To any and all merchants still in the area:

I am looking to buy up any and all usable resources to be used in the coming defense of the town and surrounding area. Potions, scrolls, weapons, armour, alchemies, any and all such items would be welcome. I will be checking in regularly with Guildmistress Diera and Guildmaster Shikar while patrolling the area, as well as Evad here at the tavern. You can leave word with any of them for me or find me here at mealtimes.

Solomon Maxondaerth
Hopebringer
Well (and I suspect you know this) I have weapons and armor, my stocks of potions and scrolls are very low, but I may still have a thing or two. As to alchemy, I am one of the ones who use it, but if we have some alchemists with a good throwing arm who dont have any globes, I can dig up some extras as well I bet.

Solomon, I may be able to sell you alchemy, scrolls, as well I have a suit or two of 20 point armor, and a few long swords lying around. All which I am willing to sell. Let me know exactly what your looking for and I can try and hook you up. As for potions I am in the process of purchasing them all up, but I am sure there are still some left out there. Your best guess would be the healers guild. Also if anyone else is looking to purchase any of the things I have above, let me know, and I can see what I can do. I have a decent back stock of some scrolls under the 6th circle, as well as a variety of alchemy.

SLICE

Back