Purchasing Assassinates

Status
Not open for further replies.

rutger

1. The rule book explicitly states that Back Attacks are traded in to purchase Backstabs. When purchasing Assassinates it says that one can be purchased for every two Backstabs. I read this as "One Assassinate per two Backstabs, and you keep your Backstabs." Am I understanding that correctly?

2. If Backstabs are kept after buying an Assassinate, can Assassinate and the one time Racial Assassinate be purchased against the same two Backstabs? Example: I get enough XP to buy my first two Backstabs. Can I then (assuming I have the XP available) buy an Assassinate and Racial Assassinate even though I only have two Backstabs?
It makes sense to me because Racial Assassinate would be of no benefit otherwise. I'm thinking that's what the RB means when it says "it is not factored when determining how many Assassinates may be purchased", but I'm a new guy so I don't trust my interpretation of the rules yet.

3. Is there a cap to how many Assassinates a character can have or is it only limited by the number of Backstabs? Again, I'm trying to figure out what the RB quote from my second question means.

1. You are correct.

2. Racial assassinate does not require backstabs to purchase at all.

3. Correct. There is no limit to the number of Assassinates you can have as long as it is not greater than half the number of Backstabs you have purchased.

4. JUST IN CASE-

Racial Assassinate still counts towards determining how much damage your Assassinates do (so if you have two normal assassinates, plus the racial, you can use it for 70 damage).

4. JUST IN CASE-

Racial Assassinate still counts towards determining how much damage your Assassinates do (so if you have two normal assassinates, plus the racial, you can use it for 70 damage).

And thats 3 times you can do that during a logistics period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back