Putting together a site map for all chapters

evi1r0n

Baron
Hey there, interest was shown in a map to all the sites each of the Alliance chapters actively use. I thought that was a good idea so I stole it and created a google MyMap. :D I don't play in any chapters but OR and WA so I don't know all the other chapter's sites. PM me the site locations for your chapter and I will add them to the map.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...d=115367882401595329283.00048db4ce63e7e945700

Chapters currently on the map (will update as they come in):
Seattle
Oregon
HQ
Alberta
Deadlands
San Francisco
Caldaria
Cross Roads
Southern Michigan
Chicago

Still Missing:
New Jersey
Ohio
Pittsburgh
Southern Minnesota
Traverse City

*Edited to update chapters

You can add Caldaria at:
4-H Camp & Outdoor Center
326 Taft Pond Road, Pomfret Center, CT 06259-1320

I think this might be a good link to add to the national web site. Thanks for moving your great brainstorm forward.

jpariury said:
Need to add Camp Roganundra for Seattle.
Seattle has no plans to use Camp Roganundra again.
Several bad experiences last time, at least one that indicated that it is no longer a viable site for games like ours (enforced 'quiet time' because the grounds keeper's house is right next to the tavern now seriously killed our buzz).

If certain owners or reps wish to add more to the map for their specific chapter I can give them the permissions to do so. I'm not sure if it needs to be said but if you guys wanna use this on any Alliance site, go right ahead. That's the point of having it.
It's coming along nicely.

http://www.AllianceCrossroads.com

Birch Ridge Girl Scout Camp
Rte. 211
Otisville, NY

*Edit: I know they some times use the address of the pizza store across the street for GPS. I don't know what that is though :(

Thanks for putting all this together.

South Michigan (Somi)

Camp Kiwanis
676 W. Dansville Rd.
Mason, Michigan 48854

-Joe

Just figured out Faireplay is only 9 hours away...... hmmmm

Not to be presumptuous but would I be able to get some dragon stamps for this? I don't really care either way (the main reward is having something to do) but it's certainly a bonus. :D

Most often used Ohio site.

Lewis Arboretum
65500 Girl Scout Rd
St Clairsville, OH 43950

Back