Question: Dragon Stamps.

Eldandiril

Scout
Chicago Staff
Hi, who do I poke about Dragon stamps other than the Dragonstamp email. Is there a way to know how many you have easily and tell the chapters you want to use them? Or is this taken care of by one person?

Vicki

Hello Vicky,

You can see your Dragon stamps in the alliance character tool at the bottom of the main forum page. Instead of clicking on your alliance chapter , clicl the arrow down and select Dragon Stamps.

You can see the picture below showing you where I mean.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    45.7 KB · Views: 23
This is very useful. How do I use them?

Thank you Philippe. The dragon stamp email is handled by me with all emails also sent to the Alliance GM.

Philippe is correct. Once granted access your can view your Dragon stamp history. You can also send an email and I will tell you your available balance (or any other questions you may have).

I try to check, answer and update the database once a week.

Once granted access your can view your Dragon stamp history. You can also send an email and I will tell you your available balance (or any other questions you may have).

I try to check, answer and update the database once a week.

What if you've requested access to see your Dragon Stamp balance over a year ago and still haven't been approved?

What if you've requested access to see your Dragon Stamp balance over a year ago and still haven't been approved?
I do not receive the forum request to see your dragon stamp balance but I passed the info along. They we see that your issue is resolved.

I do not receive the forum request to see your dragon stamp balance but I passed the info along. They we see that your issue is resolved.

Thanks! I requested through the forums after Nationals and never heard a peep. I eventually got an answer through the hosting chapter like 6 months later (I waited a while before asking). But hopefully I'm not the only one that's requested access through the forums that is in limbo!

@Krystina F
You should have access now. The system is not perfect sometimes when a player requests access they don't exist in the database yet, their request will get pushed back and missed. I'll go back and review all pending requests to the next few days to catch any that were missed.

@Krystina F
You should have access now. The system is not perfect sometimes when a player requests access they don't exist in the database yet, their request will get pushed back and missed. I'll go back and review all pending requests to the next few days to catch any that were missed.

Thanks sooo much @Auric! That was super quick!! :)

Back