Question for NPCs on the NPC Meal Plan

Sita

Scholar
Oy! NPC's that like to eat food, and are/would like to be on the meal plan!

I have questions for you:
What do you like to eat?
What would you like to see on the meal plan?

This is not a guarantee that these foods will show up, I'm just fishing for ideas of what to cook. Please keep in mind that these foods are going to be cooked in a less than ideal camp kitchen ~.^

Thank you in advance!

Chicken, bacon, asparagus, broccoli, wild rice, steak, green beans, pork, mild hot spices, fruit.

This next event (Millersylvania) has an awesome kitchen. I use it all the time to feed the Seattle PCs & NPCs.

This next event (Millersylvania) has an awesome kitchen. I use it all the time to feed the Seattle PCs & NPCs.

I was just at Millersylvania for Big West the kitchen was awesome. It had to be, to feed everyone there lol

As for answering the question. I would be tempted to kill a man if it meant some biscuits and gravy in the morning.

Pasta, hearty stew, mashed potatoes & gravy, meatloaf, chicken & stir-fry veggies.

Also I can help by making Scotch Eggs, it's too "fiddly" for PC meals, but do-able for NPC meals.

Thanks for the feedback! All this helps a lot with meal planning.

Also I can help by making Scotch Eggs, it's too "fiddly" for PC meals, but do-able for NPC meals.
Catch me at game and we'll talk about making this happen, that would be a fun addition to a Saturday dinner!

Back