Question on the corrupt

do the corrupt pursue wildlife in the area? or go into burrows?

i ask this because i was wondering about escape tunnels for the front lines in case something goes wrong.

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors Far

(EDIT: OOG: i keep forgetting to sign my posts again)

When the corrupt close their eyes, what do they dream of?

Zell of the First Forest of Harbors Far, amateur philosopher.

I am not under the impression that the Corrupt bother with shelter at all, so I do not believe they burrow. Perhaps I will be able to offer more insight into these matters once my research is complete.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft

more like if someone were to hide in a wolf's den, would they pursue that person?

I can answer wit certainty, oh ey 'ay would. 'ay all got one mind fur the lot of 'em and eat anyfing wit a pulse. We've seen 'em use 'eh smallest animal as carriers fur the corruption. So not sure what 're plannin' just both eyes open yea?
-Guild Master Gabriel Di'Greoni

i was thinking about coordinating and attempting to build some escape tunnels for the farmers, or maybe with a competent and particularly brave mining team, we could use tunnels to dig under the lines of the corrupt. i heard several adventurers attempted to find out where the corrupt came from, and tunnels could have been a good way to go about it. sadly this might not work.

Back