Questions about the Tournament

Jezebel

Scholar
Nether or anyone else who can answer these questions,
I was wondering if you happened to know around what time the events would take place? I may only be allowed to attend a small portion of the tournament and wanted to know what I could be able to see/take part in. Also, I know you can have up to 5 team members. I assume we are allowed to have less?

~Sun~

Sun,

I have been told that you can have fewer than five, if need be.

The schedule is not set in stone yet, and the participants will be welcome to make suggestions for when things can be held before the events begin on Friday night.

Some events are better suited for night and some for day, so we'll have to bear that in mind when deciding the final schedule.

Lord Galloway

Sun,

I have received a number of responses from younger adventurers coming to our shores for the tourney, and I expect I will receive a few more before our gather begins. If your team, or indeed any established team, have room for another member and would be willing to take a new recruit into their fold, please let me know. I am sure we will all be the better for it.

And this does go to everyone, if you have room on your team for another, or are yourself still looking for a team, please send me a private missive and I will try to arrange introductions.

In faith,
Lord Nicodemus

Lord Nathaniel Galloway,

Since most scholars will want to save their high magic for the sake of the tournament, would "The Crown" be willing to provide spellcrafting services? Whether yes or no, the answer will help us determine available resources.

Thank you.

-Michiko

Michiko,

I will make sure that someone is available to provide spell crafting to any who need it, free of charge.

Lord Galloway

Thanks for that. I would like to make a request for next time though if I may Lord Galloway. Please check with those that normally provide spellcrafting services to the town first before you offer free spellcrafting. It is now I eat after all and I was still planning on offering spellcrafting for the town as I don't change what I do for the sake of a tournament.

~Sun~

Lord Galloway,

That is very generous. Thank you.

Sun,

If you are in danger of going hungry you can share my food.

-Michiko

Lord Galloway,

I do not know who you will be having spellcraft for the town, but I depending on needs, I will be requiring at least four Spirit Links that have been previously ordered of me. Thanks.

~Sun~

Back