Questions from a traveler

evi1r0n

Baron
(A potentially familiar voice reaches out for any with an open ear to listen.)

Greetings,

I was looking for information on current events for a traveler returning to these lands. While I am not a complete stranger, it has been some time since I've been able to do my work. I would appreciate any knowledge regarding any known threats, flora, fauna, and what is most needed in Fox Bridge.

I'd be interested in buying or trading for a handful of purify potions, if there's a local merchant or trader who could oblige.

Regardless, as my ship gets ever closer, I am eager to be of use again and to do my work.

Mae'govannen brother,

Lots has changed and I will give you a full SITREP on your return, but the quick version is that Lumos has apparently been defeated, his forces are in disarray and the celestial dragon has been cleansed of the spellplague.

There is much unrest still with lots of undead around and the possibly necromancers. Scourge to stamp out.

Vartane în,
-Durnic Daeron

I may have a few Purifies you can have - I will have to check my stores... If I do, it would only be a handful, which you are more than welcome to.
Also, the Foxbridge Armory may have a store of them as well. If you find Magistrate Fix, you can inquire with him as to the quantities we have on hand. Or I can track him down for you, I assist him whenever I can with the Armory.

Durnic and Alcandar,

I believe it is important to prepare for the very likely possibility that Lumos remains.
We have not seen any significant proof of his destruction, and as one of the possible uses of the ritual cast (which should have been communicated to those of us assisting directly and indirectly, though that is a different conversation for another time.) was targeting Lumos... It would seem to be a safe assumption that in not using the ritual for that purpose, we did not destroy this dangerous adversary.

While I hope I am wrong, experience and consideration of the events that have transpired lead me to suspect strongly that we have not seen the last of Lumos by any stretch.

Regardless, I look forward to making your acquaintance in the near future Ambassador.

Pleasant pathways, Quiet Dells,
-Corynn Wicklon of Wicklon.

Back