Quick question

alysswes10

What is the cabin situation for 3303 Co Rd 44, South Haven, MN 55382 is it a big shared cabin, separate, or like bring your own tent kind of deal?

The two main hallway bunk rooms are on the bottom floor of the building. There are showers and facilities just down the hall. The facilities are very nice. If you are not familiar with the camp, you will turn in and drive down the road a little ways. There will be a sign for the cub scout facilities pointing you down a road to the left that looks like it leads to no where. Look for the large building with the parking lot on your right (its a little off the road but with leaf out being so late, you should be able to see it). The bunks are the plastic kind. You provide your bedding. The four bed bunks are separated by heavy curtains to the hallway. It is nearly a brand new building. Upstairs is tavern and main hall. (I am the tavern keep. I feed you well.) As a new comer, one thing we do ask is that everyone help clean up the facility on Sunday morning before we leave.

Okay I used to larp (like three or so years ago XD) so I am aware of clean up rules ^.^ I just have a hard time remembering all the places I have been :3 I may or may not be there this coming up event I will know more on the 10th :3 thank you for all the information!

Back