Race Breakup Infograph August 2019

Human represent! I'm surprised that Sylvanborn isn't #1 or #2... but that could just be the Calgary bias, where we seem to have a bunch of'em.

Human represent! I'm surprised that Sylvanborn isn't #1 or #2... but that could just be the Calgary bias, where we seem to have a bunch of'em.

We have like 4 at most.

It seems like there's a lot more Selunari out there than I thought! I hardly see any in the chapters around where I am, so it's nice to know they're out there

I'm guessing a lot more oathsworn and a lot less barbarians.

I’m not expecting High Ogres to get more play than they did in 1.3, tbh. So much makeup requirements (plus tusks), for meh benefits.

I mean, I definitely see more stone elves than High Ogres, and the makeup difference breaks down to tusks vs ears.

I see tons of kin now, and their requirements are roughly as hard (easier to mask, but man do masks trap heat), or harder (depending on lines, prosthetics, etc).

But kin Racials are dope and they don’t have to have crap in their mouths. So...

Basically, what I’m saying, is that Racials and comfortability weirdly influence what people pick for their race, even if the authors don’t mean it to be like that (or don’t want it to be like that).

Basically, what I’m saying, is that Racials and comfortability weirdly influence what people pick for their race, even if the authors don’t mean it to be like that (or don’t want it to be like that).

100% true for me. I went human over hobling because racial evade is so over costed. And I like just getting out of bed and playing without gluing stuff to my face. I did consider Oathsworn, a headband for those racials is pretty dope.

So ... I have 2 characters on the books I have been blanketing, but haven't built/played. They are currently human as the default, but I plan to change them (Slothkyn and something else not Human). Is this assessment counting those types of characters?

So ... I have 2 characters on the books I have been blanketing, but haven't built/played. They are currently human as the default, but I plan to change them (Slothkyn and something else not Human). Is this assessment counting those types of characters?

Seth Bird, everyone. The Skewer Of Data.

How close are the numbers? I'm sorta curious if it would have been enough to swap the High Ogre and Stone Elf positions if I'd played my Ogre instead of my Stone Elf last weekend

The chart is labeled "Most Played Race", so if a character wasn't played I suspect they weren't included in the data.

So the chart is quite literally only the Races of PCs who attended a game as that PC, that's pretty awesome.

Is it at all possible to do a "Most Played Race of 2019" at the end of the year, or can you only do monthly breakdowns like this?

Is it at all possible to do a "Most Played Race of 2019" at the end of the year, or can you only do monthly breakdowns like this?

It would not be any harder to apply different date ranges.
I do monthly infographs because I think they're neat topics of discussion, or slight insights into what's going on with the game as a whole.

Back