Race Forums Now Available

The race forums are once again available. In order to request access to a racial forum follow these instructions:

1. Click 'User Control Panel' in the top navigation bar.

2. Click 'Usergroups' in the left-hand tab.

3. Select the group to which you would like to request access by clicking on its corresponding radio button on the right-hand side of the screen.

4. Make sure 'Join Selected' is in the drop down box at the bottom right-hand side of the screen and then click 'Submit'.

Your requests will be reviewed and processed soon afterwards. Once approved a notification will be sent to you by email (if your email address is correct) and you will be able to view and post in the racial forums.

-Dan

Is there a way to put the threads from the 'gypsy camp' forum on the old board into the gypsy race board here? The Laetshi generally used their own board and not the race board, but if we could merge them together on here that would be cool.

The Gypsy Camp forum will be available sometime this week; I just haven't created the new usergroups for those yet.

I have not yet had time to work on the private forums, as I have recently started a job where I am working 50-60 hours a week. I will get them up as soon as I have time. My apologies for the delay.

-Dan

Back