Race Packets

Robb G

Baron
Question. My G/F played her first event (last season's closer) as a wild elf, and we asked for a race packet for her, but they didn't have them on site so she never got one. She wants to return and play again but feels like she doesn't understand her race at all. We're not attending the next event (ealry May) due to other obligations, but folsk from my group are. Would it be possible to have one of them pick it up for her so she canr ead it before the next even (late May) or do we have to have it mailed or something?

I can have a Kiergani packet available for pick-up at Logistics. Make sure she wants to stay a Wild Elf before I hand out he packet. She is free to change anything about her character since she was a first time player.

She totally digs her character she just wants to know more about her people so she knows how to react in situations and what not. That would rock if you had one for her at logisitics Mike.

Can I have my housemate Dave Ehrhart (khorwyn brey) pick it up for us? feel free to kill off his chracter if he tries to sneak a peak, the only person who likes him is Ithica.

Gee-Perwin said:
Oooh, Dave is coming up this weekend? Good deal. I haven't seen that loser in years! :)

perhaps that last comment is why :)

FW

Robb Graves said:
She totally digs her character she just wants to know more about her people so she knows how to react in situations and what not. That would rock if you had one for her at logisitics Mike.

Can I have my housemate Dave Ehrhart (khorwyn brey) pick it up for us? feel free to kill off his chracter if he tries to sneak a peak, the only person who likes him is Ithica.

The packet will be waiting!

Back