Racial costuming requirements reminder

PirateFox

Scholar
As a reminder to all our Denver players, racial makeup/prosthetics/clothing/banjos must be worn at all times if it's part of your racial requirements. Please re-familiarize yourself with the requirements of your particular race. Humans...just shush. We did have a few lapses that got back to me from nationals, and we need to do better. As has been noted previously, we don't want to come down on players for single mistakes, but we will take action for those who know better, keep doing it, and haven't pre-cleared major lapses with a race marshal (ie, me).

1) If you play a race with skin coverage requirements (stone elf, dark elf, wylderkin, sarr, orc, ogre), be sure that you're doing everything you can to cover all areas. Those of you who had allergic reactions and whatnot this event, kudos for most if not all of you coming to me to let me know why you had less coverage than intended.

2) If you play a race with prosthetic requirements, be sure you have met those requirements. Elf ears, dwarven beards, biata eyebrow feathers, hobling sideburns, orc/ogre fangs, MWE horns, etc cannot be painted on and must be repped (p38 of ARB).

3) If you play a race with minor makeup requirements (dryad), those also must be in place at all times.

Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis...but if you haven't discussed it with me, you aren't one of those cases.

If you are worried you might have been bad this event, talk to me. I'll be happy to clear that up, and offer suggestions for improvement, if needed.

Last edited:
Back