Raising Funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

Hello Alliance Family,
I'm competing in the NYC Triathlon on Aug 7th in memory of my cousin Cory who lost his battle to Leukemia on Jan. 19th, 1994. I am raising funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) as a participant in their Team In Training program and I'm asking you to help by making a donation to my fundraising campaign.

Please use the link (copy and paste if you can not click on it) in this email to donate online quickly and securely plus learn more about my progress. You will receive a confirmation of your donation by email and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri11/dberish

Each donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. Nearly 958,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers. I am hoping that my participation in Team In Training will help bring them hope and support.

On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, thank you very much for your support. I greatly appreciate your generosity.

Thank you,

Dennis Berish

P.S.
Even the smallest donation can help save lives!

Dennis,
I plan on sending in a donation as soon as I can scrape the funds together.

Everyone,
I encourage you to help in any way that you can. I ran The Hartford Half Marathon last year as a member of Team in Training in support of my mother in-law. They are a great organization that is very dedicated to their goal. Remember even a dollar can make a difference.

Bumping this for you

Back