Ral'Endas Earth Weavers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredrick

Fredrick after a long slow ride arrives at the earth weavers complex in Ral'Endas. Fredrick Knocks on the main gate.

One of the many Dwarven inhabitants swings open the massive stone gate with ease. Fredrick notices that even with the mammoth size of the gate, it makes nearly no noise as it swings in. By the rank on her lapel the dwarf holds the rank of Initiate of the Inner Circle. She sees the crest of the Earth Weavers upon Fredrick's chest and noticibly brightens her mood. "What can I do fer ya? What brings an fellow 'Weaver to Ral'Endas on this cold day?" she motions Fredrick into the enclave and points towards the large hearth in the center of the round building.

"I am here to see the master and attend to a few personal item in town. Do you have a stable for my horse and a place I could stay by any chance?"

She looks over the horse for a bit. "Yea, I think we can stable yer horse in the pens outside. We really don't have a lot of need for such large animals, but I think that'll work for ya. Ye can stay in the Initiate's quarters wit the other ones. Once yer settled I will see if Master Stonefist can spare a moment of her time."

The Initiate takes Fredrick to the pens and then shows him where the sleeping chambers are. She departs leaving Fredrick to his own directions and thoughts as she makes her way towards the inner area of the Enclave.

Fredrick takes some time to clean and feed Blaze. After making tending to Blazes need Fredrick drops off his things in the quarters he was told to go to. Feeling settled Fredrick head off to find some food at the enclave and maybe some local news. He remembers where there is food and drink there are always stories.

A page finds Fredrick and summons him to the Master's study. Open entering, he notices the stone room is sparsely furnished, but contains many old books, some he recognizes as belonging to the Earth Weaver's library in Calenhelm.

"Ah, Fredrick. Have a seat." Master Stonefist gestures to a chair on the opposite side of the desk she is standing behind. "Forgive me for taking so long to see you. It has been busy lately. So tell me, what brings you to Ral'Endas?" She asks as she sits down.

"It is good to see you again Mater Stonefist. Sorry I have not come to see you sooner but I could not get away for the breach. Last time you said I should come and see you when I had a chance so now I am here. Also I thought I would look around my home town as I had not been here in a while. So what did you want to talk to me about?"

(Taken to PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back