Ramona Wrathborne/Menra

I have been in contact vith Ramona Wrathborne,, the young lady we saw turned into undead and given Mr Prickles in the Hindsight ritual. She is, I believe, the representative of the passion known as "apathy" which gives Menra strength.

I have asked her where she lives that some of us be allowed to perhaps save her. I think offering her a very comfortable chamber where no one will bother her until such time as we find her a gift of life could lead to us being able to remove her from Menra's grip without combat.

"Hi,
I live by Riverbend. It's a little house with a Domain on it about a half mile north-west from the village, the outside is a little drab and depressing because it's actually Artie's place and he's not much of a decorator. Bring me a cake."

I will need a cake...I cant bake. nor do I think this is a massive emergency...but if theres a spirit to be saved, we should do so if we can. I AM also really curious who Artie is...

Jehan W

Jehan,

I will be procuring a large cake for the town for next gather- it is my birthday.

I shall get a secondary smaller cake for you to bring to Ramona.

In Service,
Cyn

Is Targus perhaps the emotion of passion? He spoke of being drained. If there is someone drawing power from other powerful undead, Targus' power is really not something we want to return from what I have heard.

Fredrick

Fredrick,
The marheim the is looking to become a vampire is looking to steal Targus power. Maybe they found a way.
~Aramis

Nikolia is very much on Marheim hunt.... Speak to him. There is a great deal he knows.

In Service,
Cyn

Does anyone know who "Artie" is? Artea? Not likely.

Jehan W

Artorious perhaps? Does anyone remember where Artorious' prior home was. He had mentioned to me that is was a Domain of the Defiled, we should investigate. Something else may have moved in while he was away.

Lady FallingStar

Lady Fallingstar,

Cyn and I will look into it.

Jehan

Back