Ranks of authority, link to important IG information

RiddickDale said:
Deadlands said:
RiddickDale said:
What the hell is a waste walker?

Bondsman sworn to the Order of the Hierophan. Since there can never be more than 12 childe and 12 ria at any one time (why? you'd have to FOIG that part), and there is a A LOT of Deadlands to cover out there, a little help is necessary.

Thank you!

I feel educated now.

th

Waitwaitwait... Caillen actually outranks a whole bunch of people?

tumblr_mogi2wCaiT1rmaxf0o9_500.jpg

When dealing with Naval military affairs. Yes, yes he does.

Jevedor said:
When dealing with Naval military affairs. Yes, yes he does.

You should probably specify that, because as the list stands right now it just says he's on the same authority level as a squire without any caveats.

In completely neutral jurisdictions, where neither party has the right of authority, I believe a naval captain and a squire would be equal. However, in common lands noble titles have precedence, so in Chiram's hollow (for example) a squire would hold the higher authority. In a naval battle however the captain of the ship would have precedence.

If this is incorrect some one on plot can chime in and correct me.

That sounds about right. I just didn't want to get left out of the reaction image party.

If I'm looking at it right...Is Aisling's Chief Partisan title in the 7 ranking section? If so, go Ais.

Looks like its a 6 in Eire and a 7 in Sadeen Moor. And here we all thought you were just that gal in the snazy purple chain mail.

Jevedor said:
Looks like its a 6 in Eire and a 7 in Sadeen Moor. And here we all thought you were just that gal in the snazy purple chain mail.
I still am, I'm just full of surprises.

And cool, this chart's pretty awesome.

Jevedor said:
In completely neutral jurisdictions, where neither party has the right of authority, I believe a naval captain and a squire would be equal. However, in common lands noble titles have precedence, so in Chiram's hollow (for example) a squire would hold the higher authority. In a naval battle however the captain of the ship would have precedence.

If this is incorrect some one on plot can chime in and correct me.

This is correct. I'll write some additional information to clarify this further.

Back