Rate our July Event (Hard information included as well).

Rate our July Event

• A+

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • A-

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • B+

• B

• B-

• C+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C

• C-

• D+

• D

• D-

• F

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lurin

Duke
To try something new, we are switching our scaling to a letter grade scale from a 1-10 scale based on feedback we've received.

Heres the Hard Facts

Total Players - 30, 19 Pcs, 11 NPCs, APL - 6.47

Class Breakdown
Fighter - 4
Rogue - 3
Scholar - 10 (yes ten! thats right half of the people out there are finger wavers!)
Templar - 2

Gender Breakdown (new category!)
Of 30 Players on site, 8 were female, 22 were male.

Race Break Down
The most Common Race this weekend was...Human! with a strong showing of 3
We had two members of each of the following - Barbarian, Dark Elf, Elf, Gypsy, and Wylderkyn, MWE
We had but one member of the following, appearently endangered races - Hobling, High Ogre, Dryad, Dwarf, Biata.
We had no members of the following races this event - Stone Elf, Sarr, High Orc,

We had a total of 6 Ressurections, with no permanent deaths.

Of the 30 Players in attendance 6 where brand new fresh faces (hope to see you mates back!) and 26 were SoMN based, with 4 wonderful travelers from Chicago filling out the rest.

Of the 2 new/unique Location/mod cards, Zero were found (We kept you mates hopping the whole game it seems with so many npcs!)

There were 2 MWEs. :)

Good game overall, I had a great time with all the RP and thought the saturday night fight was a lot of fun.

Paul

wow that's a serious lack of figher times. I'll have to see what I can do when I'm back in the MW... :p

I thought the event was fantastic! I absolutely loved the Stearns site--this was my first time there. The NPC's were great, really nice turn out with PC's, and just all in all AWESOME!!! This has to be my best Alliance experience so far, hands down. Can't wait for next month! :D

looks like from counting the other races present there weren't any... poor guy, he works so hard, give him a break eh?

There was a biata...

I also wanted to point out, you only need 1 hobling :D

Paul

ah ha, that must be where the miss-count happened. :p

I thought the event went quite well, i tired myself out by keeping up with the pcs (playing an npc myself this event.) I think everyone enjoyed it by the way they were talking during sunday cleanup.

Back