Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lurin

Duke
Here's the actual factual information

Total Players - 36-42 (28 PCs, 8-14 NPCs)
Thats right, attendance at the event bottomed out at 36 at the 'low' point and we spiked as high as 42, to emphasis FOURTY-TWO players at our peak friday night - early saturday.

APL - Just over 6 (For those who don't know this is the total number of players levels, divided by the total number of pcs)

Class Breakdown
2 Artisans
7 Fighters
10 Scholars
3 Templars
6 Rogues

We had a higher then average number of resses this weekend, mostly due to a few of the town mod critters getting away from the town and catching a small group of players off guard.

Overall the event had incredible roleplaying, safe combat, from our PCs and I can't thank you all enough for making this game such a wonderful experience!

We'd love to hear your thoughts and favorites, either in this subject or the already created event favorites thread!

Apparently I need to work on my counting skill, because I didn't realize just how HUGE this event was.
42 players at peak population!? That's incredible! Especially when you consider that this is the first weekend event EVER for the chapter.
Here I was telling people last night that we MIGHT have been around 30, when we were well over THE WHOLE TIME.
The event was a load of fun, my only concern being to slight downtime on Friday night that may or may not have been due to an injury.
As it was, I was just concerned whether or not the players were getting antsy to do something, while we were waiting for their cue.
I learned soon enough that that concern was misplaced, as we had lots of opportunities to get involved throughout the day.

I loved seeing all the new faces, and being able to witness and participate in some excellent roleplay between a considerable number of players.
I was pretty excited about a couple of the mods, and 4 of the NPCs this game, since I had a slightly larger hand in plot on this go-round.
Hopefully I didn't look too desperate asking for opinions after they had gone, but I was pretty nervous for seeing how they turned out.
Sounds like I'm not completely out of my league when it comes to writing for these things, I just need to work on getting things done earlier.
I big thanks to Emily for being such an awesome NPC for Erin White and the Child's Spirit, and the event in general.
Thanks to all of the NPCs and PCs that made this event so great. Plot can't accomplish great things without great people to help pull it off.

If anybody is interested in seeing some of the pictures I took over the event send me a PM and I'll see about getting some to you.
Once I take the time to remove the few that ended up blurry, I should have roughly 50 pics left from a few points throughout the day.
Some pictures of note are the town meeting with the Celestial Guildsman, The Duelist, and a small excursion against The Corrupt.
I think alot of them turned out very well, though I'll have to remember to take them at a larger resolution next time.
Trying to be conservative with my camera's memory ended up with me only using up about half of a memory card this time.
That left me with one extra card that never ended up getting used, so expect some LARGER pics from me in the future.

Great Event! Had a ton of fun, and I must put the record straight. The Resses were not because of a surprise run in with Corrupt, but it was the triumphant *almost* victory of the Greatest Rescue Party Ever!

Sounds like some great things are in store for the future with attendance like that! Thank you to all the NPCs for all the effort you put in during the game, and to all the PC's for making it out to the event.

Just want to thank Plot as well for really doing a great job on many things, and I hope to see a lot of the RP with random people come back around after being tooled a little by plot.

((NOTE: Send all of your pic's to David at Info@mnalliance.com and I will pick through them to get some up on the Gallery shortly.))

-Brent

I thought it was VERY good with all the new pcs and a completely new type of monster to face as well as some surprises around a couple of corners. keep it up!

Should we all put our explanations for the ratings or not worry about it.

I just wanted to thank Dave, the NPCs, and all the players who made this a really good start to hopefully build on in the future. I cant wait to come back in july.

Paul

Kevar said:
((NOTE: Send all of your pic's to David at Info@mnalliance.com and I will pick through them to get some up on the Gallery shortly.))
I'll get on that right away. I've got roughly 50 that I took over the course of the event for you to pore over.
In the meantime, I think I'll upload the lot of them to MediaFire for those who'd like a chance at them.
Anybody interested (aside from Gabriel and Tazoulti cuz I know you are) can PM me for the password.

AllianceCHI said:
Should we all put our explanations for the ratings or not worry about it.

Paul

Feel free to post explanations if you would like, or send in a PEL if you'd like to be private about it. The only time I fret over not seeing an explanation would be in the event of a low score (5 or lessish).

ah ok... could I also suggest we use a A+,A,A-, B ...to F scale... seems it would be easier to grade.

maybe thats me :p

Back