Rathfall and the Eclipse of the Lost Mists

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Good Day Fellow Adventurers,

Last night I had the most amazingly real dream. It was akin to Astral Projection. During the the Eclipse of the Lost Mists; of which I excitingly know little about.

I felt a frigid breeze caress me. As if Lord Galeous was in my room blowing on my cheeks.

And then I was in Rathfall, holding an invitation and then a Prince raised a glass to me. Yet, I can't recall if if was Prince Tristan or someone else. It was all so real, yet, so removed.

And after my spirit, my mind, my Astral self wandered some I awoke in my bed. Did this happen to anyone else? Was anyone else seemingly spirited away?

Any guidance or others experiences would be appreciated.

Thank You,
Lady FallingStar

Last edited:
I wanted to revisit this. Did anyone else have this experience?

Baroness FallingStar

Baroness FallingStar,

If this vision put you in mind of Lord Hoarfrost and his otherworldly realm, I would advise you stay as far removed from it as possible. You have seen first hand the terrible consequences of entwining yourself in the affairs of the fae. They are creatures beyond the ken of mortals and best left to their own devices. Even Guildmaster Gemclipper, a man steeped to the depths of his spirit in their preternatural tea, advises against dalliance with their kind.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

The touch of cold remindee me of the icy grip of Hoarfrost and Galous. I think that my spirit traveled some how. Did anyone else have a similar experience?

Baroness FallingStar

I for one, look forward to seeing what the Fae of these lands have to share.

Lord Asher

Back