Rathfall Feast '23 Information

Manflesh

Artisan
Chicago Staff
Greetings!

The end of the year Ball is almost upon us! All players are encouraged to bring an extravagant outfit for the Feast/Ball, where there will be food, toasts, dancing, and intrigue! The Concord Ball and Gala is a celebration of when Rathfall threw down the archaic ways of Kings and formed the modern Triumvirate with a City Council lead by an Archduke; doing so by ensuring that the voices of the people are heard.

Attendees commonly dress in the colors of their House (or the House they wish to gain favor). Below are the listed major House's colors. Feel free to use any of them for your outfit, whether it is additional ribbons, a mask, or an entire outfit! Venetian masks are popular, but not expected. In recent decades, the grinding and spreading of Blight-absorbing Malatite during this time of year to ward off the Blight has inspired glitter as a fashion choice during these celebrations.

VRm3Mj1-ZtuE7ybzezyyxvlNwFJ50Xkh-2NBikrqmKd8CjOktxTXZ3CGGkaLWTggH76iNds_ps1sh13piTrqwYKwIJ_BS_63WRmQCFc2P4K30LK3LlwTpxENNP9Xto3_iTGwSNV5DiyOrj5x32uak4E7VpPNzv529dhu4-P1C9kmL7BQYXm0tcDL1in12g

House Idris (Royal Blue and Yellow)

P4aei4LetZXlu1ce9G2I0otI8WvRq7fFUfO1g3YryCqSSPC7gQd-0MqKWJtxWYzR8sRb40N1xtYqjTre7EyeOEDGP_-lCCIVP51ptBQc-zR9hZXM8bSVTpoBpKOS5RSZZHrEfYpZhFLB8WS_FCZ0QRLJuPZXJqxUBKKI6teuHR1RyDdv5PFrpdut7_KGCA

House Sorsha: (Purple & Red)

_Ay75xrc6BQ3JJ7PkEXxFRE44wD6PB79V5iGAc1obnIJvTQn0j7XhWVMFJREoaZQdpsjlBKDjJq_ABKR4rVx4nda-VRdVKaww935gVe4i9PCLLnmUF3ouCcQSyh89Jefv89lOH5g3y5A58DfrxNn3x58I6OuxSiuTcZj5R28M2d3oPvDkLPLY950Xt8k9A

House Fortinbras: (Silver & Blue)

YzYjEnwCMwHmIKvhVbXyMjBrHzPqkKe_zaD86x5HufWJyC2Oou55Hc4S8dsD3vTVCQp8y6ikfq0yf9O44mQyzqYUJ0Y89ievLVLCA9KmoqmzDetpHIq0bx0jGhDKNQNcAOLXHldXiYTVRCv_8dBz53UPSSwD5dqnnnuKiCDC0RlFhDubeQ1zHrV_bRRagw

House Rumil (Green & White)

3voUa-Dj2v8Ojo6TZForcFUfbqSMUBoHhlfWUrspZFDjEp7q7lkxy8A6p52Q4E8QD9AziTK280w9R0EqGi9LP74SSRQptLYdNfYiBS7g5x69Boj5hGI6v9J-t0Ssc0eK7BaXL4d2jiOvNkLNcCxBBannnDxFSD6_9s2cXpZif0moVwH4LB8XFhv3d26Pzw

House Bengalo (Red & Black)

uxuplvCEG0BFPz68sW_j-Gdzdo2q7Cuh1cQrLw7DMFMFubv_fu0pLiZa3gCaqfWVP9VrNT8JpQATvZcmYy9OxttVJCgzIdKLgTBfgOeTU9lnWkzWzKh1U6vgnAV00rOuxLl_lTI69i2nHnWdQdflLuENmixeGFox8P_5-IdzaMQKJE0vlyRv7EyKIUa3Vg

House Kindershaw (Green & Yellow)

VSn0dCSDUYNii5iI5C30lgcH4X6JxZ6XwOKGrfap2ZwtkJDbMUqbs9aV0Ujc4Ow-ddo6azfp63MXju_acwq0lbaoDWd1-CMntKlTcDLzRGVnSTMQ5Wx28rnwLExnStQyiuqSzcSKKCWqRLM_bB5oZ51TDKWdm0p-XmlhgqRCJ9etfPEtHMSSFpC4jtgtqg

Earth’s Chosen (White & Red)

usP-2OpMpmj9NvMZKkOYzbpCgCv2SgZnSYoCn4d36sQ0bziQ5IlCbG-scGwqOehSenU_YAa_525Z31wnMNN4b4L_dU4dP8aqzQVI6mBx_HtfU-EDHqihTZ7cPbwIABeKCr0iV9NGGXy6VnzBYhj0Kze_RMlJGys-efXCro7bvvIER30sYEd0vAG5pzPaAg

Mistweaver (Beige & White)

Expect the following activities during the Feast weekend! More details here for the contests!
  • Royal Hunt
  • Etiquette Lessons
  • Dance Lessons
  • Colosseum Duels
  • Food Contest
  • Art Contest
  • Crafts Contest
  • Bard Contest

Let us know if you have any questions!

-Rathfall Plot Team

Will the craft and art projects be assembled from provided items at the event; or should you bring a finished item you made by hand?

All of the Kindershaw competitions are to be made before the event and submitted at the event.

Are there any specific rules or expectations for the contests?

Each contest is outlined in the IG forum. If you have additional questions you can reach out there or to me directly!

Crafting contest: What defines practical crafts? Can I use my 3d printer to make an item or does it have to be hand made? Is their a limit on the cost of materials put into crafting the item? Can I buy several items and then repurpose them or add to it making it into a new creation? Can I assemble an item from a kit, make it's decoraton look in genre and then submit it as my entry? Is their a rubirc the judges will use for each contest?

Practical crafts encompass all "usable" crafts. Things like fancy boffer weapons, clothing, jewelry. There is no price limit, nor is there any limitations on how these are made. We do ask they they are assembled and created by the player, not a straight store bought item. As for 3D printing, I would prefer models made by the contestant but would accept items printed then made much nicer by assembly, painting, etc. I would consider the items repurposed to be similar to 3D printing, the more work you put in the better. There will be a rubic that each judge will have. There will be both NPC and PC judges.

A fancy version of the feast menu

feast_menu.png

Back