Re: Donations announcement

Sarah

Please ensure any golf club you donate are GRAPHITE. Metal ones will be rejected.

goblin stamps

I'm not sure I want to know what the group would use golf clubs for in the game. :eek:

On the subject of goblin stamps, what are they used for? I've managed to acquire 266 gobbies from assorted goodies that I've donated, but I never really found out what they're used for.

Gobbies are like ohh say drugs for example (don't do drugs, drugs are bad mmmkay) They can be traded for nearly anything Experience points with blanketing fee's copper silver gold. You can trade them for production points for making items as well as you can use them to aquire items such as a ship which costs around 2100 for the smallest one.

Goblin points may be used to obtain blankets for events or game days that you do not attend. 30 for mod days, 60 for events.

They may also be used to obtain IG coin or production, at a rate of 1 gobbie per copper.

No more than 100 gobbies may be traded in per event.

In theory, they may be traded for LCO magic items.

jpariury said:
Goblin points may be used to obtain blankets for events or game days that you do not attend. 30 for mod days, 60 for events.

They may also be used to obtain IG coin or production, at a rate of 1 gobbie per copper.

No more than 100 gobbies may be traded in per event.

In theory, they may be traded for LCO magic items.

what are LCO magic items? what does LCO mean?
who's Alec Baldwin? am I Alec Baldwin??!

LCO stands for Local Chapter Only. So an LCO magic item is a magic item that can only be used in the chapter that gave it out. On rare occasions permission is given for such items to transfer to other chapters, but this is not the norm.

And yes you are Alec Baldwin. The memo was sent out yesterday, obviously you did not get it.

LCO means Local Chapter Only. If you had, say, an LCO magic item, then you couldn't use it in any other chapter. Even if you brought it with you, it wouldn't work.

LCO means "Lookout! Crazy Oxygenarians!"

If they are hardcore, they will gain 3 cans of Breathetastic? Premium Canned Air from the king when they ascend. If they are softcore, they only gain 1 can.

Oh wait... wrong game.

What Holly and Amber said...

You can also buy back resurrections past your first two, increasing the likelihood for survival. See pages 165 and 166 in your rulebook.

Back