Re: Empowerment Clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alavatar

Baron
Per the Empowerment Clarification made 2 years ago, a True Empowerment Beneficial Flaw is limited to a times ever or times per day Spell, Cloak, or Bane.

Is the times ever or times per day Spell limited to the Aspect of the Ritual being cast? In other words, is it allowed for a Celestial Caster to get a Beneficial Flaw that results in a Per Day Life, or an Earth Caster ritual that results in a Per Day Prison?

It is a Flaw, after all, so I can see reason in it not necessarily following normal rules related to spells and their Aspects (i.e. a Celestial Purify) since it already has the power to circumvent other existing rules (i.e. get a per day Cloak or Bane on the Spirit, but Cloak/Bane valid targets per the Ritual scroll is "Body or Physical"). And, I don't see a rule prohibiting it ... thus the ARC clarification.

The Beneficial Flaw is restricted only insofar as the referenced clarification. Since that clarification does not reference the aspect as being restricted to that of the original ritual, it follows that there is indeed no such restriction.

-Bryan Gregory
ARC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back