RE Harvest feast OOG

Hi ya all Annette here! I am the one doing the feast!!

This separate from the meal plan- but completely free!! So COME HUNGRY!!!

I need to know allergies as I am not regular for staff!

Also a number of people attending - as I want no one hungry!!! Respond in the dreaming if at all possible but if you would prefer not please let me know here!

Thank you!!!

MSG and Caramel Coloring are bad for Amanda.

Would those be found in chicken from Jewel ?

Carly is a vegetarian - not asking you to change anything in your meal, but if there's anything made with meat that isn't obviously made with meat (using a stock base or whatever), a sign or something would be nice.

Can do!!!

Well there goes the lobster everyone:) just kidding:)

Eat it I don't mind. I can just come and hang out...Maybe Daphne will bring the Lifestorm "songbook"

Yeah I cannot afford lobster for all you guys.... You get chicken and you like it!

No onions dipped in strawberries....

Kim is allergic to peanuts
I am allergic to honey
Dawn is allergic to tomatoes, lemons, limes, oranges, apples, other citrisy stuff, lactose intolerant, gluten intolerant.
Willie has mild allergies to citris.

Imagine my food shopping adventures.

Wait wait- the bear ( yes I know your human agin but sorry your always a bear in my heart:))- the bear is allergic to honey?!?!?

Some have asked me why am I doing this- simple- a Thank You!

Everyone involved with game deserves a thank you for all the work put into game. You guys give me a mini vacation once a month and I am appreciative.

Every PC, NPC, Staff, and Player has worked hard and given me a smile.

This is my thank you!

In game--- well let's just say it is similar reasons;-)

In Service,
Annette:)

Sorry i will not make the feast and the event. If have the time I may send somthing to add to the table.

Jon D.

We will miss you!

I am planing food for about 40-50-- seems enough?

Back