Recruiting: Kitchen Help

Laiyesta

Greetings! Jack, your friendly OOG Tavern Keeper, here. We have some truly epic feast preparations ahead, and in order to avoid logistical problems, Jesse and I have agreed that it would be a good idea to arrange for kitchen staff ahead of time, instead of drawing from the NPC pool on the fly.

Volunteers are needed for the positions listed below. Non-Combat NPC players have priority, and NPCs will be free to go down for non-kitchen NPC duties when they are not needed in the Tavern. PC players are welcome to volunteer for shifts, as their PC or a Tavern-specific NPC, whichever they prefer. Volunteering as an NPC earns goblin stamps, based on the length of shift. Volunteering as a PC earns a share of tips.

Positions and shifts:

Scullery/Dishwasher- Morning/Evening shifts, from start of service until one hour after end of service.
Prep Help- All shifts. Only one needed at any given time, so priority goes to volunteers who can take the full day shift.
Server- Morning/Evening Shifts, during service. Attendance needed half an hour before service for briefing.

Shifts:
These are subject to change, and are provided so people can determine if a volunteer shift is likely to be feasible.

Saturday All Day- Breaks and lulls expected, but work takes place throughout the day.
Saturday Morning- Service expected to run from roughly 8am to 11am.
Saturday Evening- Service expected to run from roughly 6pm to 8pm.
Sunday Morning- Service expected to run from roughly 8am to 11am.

If you are interested in volunteering, please contact me as soon as possible at Tavern@alliancedenver.com. Don't worry, contacting me for more information does not immediately obligate you to volunteer. :)

Back