Red Band Trailer for "Your Highness"

I liked it! Sure there a few lame jokes, but coming from someone who doesn't really care about marijuana-inspired humor, I think this looks like a lot of fun! :lol:

I saw this a few days ago. I started off thinking "Hey, cool!" but by the end I was really disappointed.

Its like instead of writing wit or punchlines, they have the characters say a dirty word as if that, by itself, is supposed to make me laugh. Tie that in with masturbation jokes, people falling down, and guys staring at girls undressing and I have to wonder: Who are they aiming this R rated movie at? 13 year old boys?

Very disappointing. A random episode of Xena had more humor and wit.

Fearless Leader said:
I saw this a few days ago. I started off thinking "Hey, cool!" but by the end I was really disappointed.

Its like instead of writing wit or punchlines, they have the characters say a dirty word as if that, by itself, is supposed to make me laugh. Tie that in with masturbation jokes, people falling down, and guys staring at girls undressing and I have to wonder: Who are they aiming this R rated movie at? 13 year old boys?

Very disappointing. A random episode of Xena had more humor and wit.

Mike there target demo is the "adult" with the kid mentality. The same people that loved Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (also me). It also appeals to the video game nerd and is trying to hop of the MMORPG peeps as well.
|
|
|
\ /

Back