Red Bull & Monster Drinks For In Game Coin

Which energy drink to you drink during a LARP?

• Monster

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Red Bull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 Hour Energy Shots

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Kick Start

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I don't drink energy drinks at LARP

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

kes166

Artisan
I'm batting around an idea and would like to get everyone's input on providing Red Bull, Monster, or other energy drinks for in game coin. I'm not an energy drink drinker myself but I know there are several people that drink it. Since it does cost quite a bit, I want to make sure I get the right kind of energy drinks that everyone will actually drink. If other is your choice or if there is a specific flavor of energy drink (I think Monster has several flavors), please let me know what kind of energy drink you prefer and I'll add it to my shopping list for the next event I PC which will probably be June.

Monster Rehab! ^_^

There is this hilariously awesome energy drink brand at Aldi's called "Gridlock" and they're only a buck a pop. Not super delicious, but its cheap and it has THE ENERGY in it.

Mana pots and health pots. They're not so delicious, but they give energy to even the most caffeine-resistant of people. Side effect: 8 hours means 8 hours, prepare to crash.

Weren't Health and Mana pots a promotion that ended like 5 years ago?

Nope. Harcos labs still sells them. Occassionally you can pick them up for half price.

Ah, I haven't seen them since the WoW cross-promotion back in like 06' are they just no longer sold in gas stations?

Pretty much only online order. Some game places have them in stock but rarely.

Other, Gatorade

You hippies and your "food" and "nutrition"

We'll see who's laughing when I am a 40 foot robot fueled exclusively by Gridlock and gluten-enriched uranium. THEN YOU'LL ALL SEE.

Reactions: Vox
Back